Chapter 8

"Om—" Huo Zi'ao drove the car and swiftly came. The car's reel immediately curled up the light gauze of Huo Zihuan's long skirt.

    Huo Zihuan yelled at him: "How many times have I told you, in such a big place, you won't go to play elsewhere?!"

    Huo Zi was proudly small, his voice was not small, Xiaoyao yelled back:

    "Who makes you wear such a long skirt is not too cumbersome! Call you stinky!"

    As he said, he stretched out his hand to unwind the yarn on the wheel.

    Huo Zihuan: "What are you doing, you..."

    Before she could finish her words, she heard a "click--" and the gauze of her long skirt was torn wide.

    Huo Zihuan screamed, covering his mouth, tears pattering down.

    Huo Zi'ao was stupid, he just wanted to rescue his car, never thought of tearing his sister's skirt.

.Huo Zi was arrogantly on the spot, holding a car and a piece of light yarn in his hand: "I..."

    Huo Zihuan slumped on the chair, and Huo Zi'ao stepped forward to apologize, but was pushed by Huo Zihuan and fell to the sky with a small butt.

    Huo Zihuan twitched and said: "You don't know, this long skirt was sent back from the United States by uncle on my birthday. I originally wanted to wear it to make my uncle happy, but... "

    She couldn't talk anymore, she lay on the table, crying.

    Huo Zi'ao is only ten years old. He is just pure skin and really has no malice.

    This time, he also knew that he had done something wrong. He lowered his head and gently pulled the corner of Rahuo Zihuan's clothes, whispering:

    "Sister, I was wrong, don't be angry with me, okay?"

."I, I use my pocket money and buy you another one, okay?"

    Huo Zihuan cried: "What do you know, this skirt is worth tens of thousands of dollars, what do you do with a little money?"

    Huo Zi stood there blankly, he was only in the fourth grade, and the concept of tens of thousands of dollars was still a bit vague to him.

    "Who upset our little princess?" Huo Lei's clear voice came from the door.

    When I heard that my uncle was coming, Huo Zihuan wiped his eyes, ran over and hugged Huo Lei, tears streaming out again without holding back.

    "Uncle, you can count on..."

    "Alright, alright." Huo Lei patted her on the back, "what's the matter?"

    Huo Zi'ao ran and grabbed Huo Lei's trousers. He was not taller than Huo Lei's waist, rubbing Huo Lei's thigh, and whispered:

."Uncle, I broke the skirt you bought for my sister." Huo Zi'ao swayed Huo Lei's trouser legs, his small face filled with grievances and self-blame.

    To be honest, Huo Ming's group of half-elder children, just when there is a lot of trouble, it must be difficult and thankless to manage.

    But now, Huo Lei's eldest brother, Huo Ming, is so busy with the Huo Group's affairs every day, it is really hard to spare time.

    And Huo Lei's sister-in-law, She Fengjiao, has been fooling around outside for so many years.

    Don't care about the children, Huo Lei feels that it is a miracle that the marriage between her eldest brother and her can be maintained to this day.