Chapter 42

October is destined to be an eventful time.

    Soon after the November holiday, Tianci returned to school, Huo Lei returned to work and both became busy.

    But at this moment, the once-in-a-hundred-year economic crisis that swept across Yunding quietly kicked off.

    Since the stock market crash, the stocks of major families have depreciated and their wealth has fallen sharply.

    The first to bear the brunt is of course the Huo family, Shao family, Zhang family, and Gu family.

    Among them, the Shao family and the Zhang family were more severely injured, and the worst was the Shao family. The stock price once depreciated by nearly 40%.

    It is no exaggeration to say that due to the impact of the economic crisis, the Shao family and the Zhang family have come to the brink of bankruptcy.

    For a while, Shao Fu, Shao Mu, Zhang Longjie and others were almost going crazy.

.On the other hand, after all, the family has a big business. Although the situation of the Huo family is not as bad as the other two, the economic burden of the Huo family is also considerable.

    In order to alleviate the family economic crisis, Huo Lei and others unanimously decided to release the movie "Impermanence" in advance.

    Even though the box office income is only a drop in the bucket, it can always relieve the family's economic crisis to a certain extent.

    Moreover, according to a law of economics, the more depressed the general economy is, the higher the box office of movies will increase.

    Therefore, the early release of the movie "Impermanence" was not a wrong decision.

    Before the screening, Huo Lei, Shao Mu and other people traveled to all major cities in Yunding to promote the film.

    Time is tight and the task is heavy. In less than a month, they have completed the propaganda tasks in 26 cities.

.Propaganda, click-to-show, almost hot scenes, and various signs on the market indicate that "Impermanence" is very likely to be refreshed, the highest box office record in the history of Yundian Film.

    In order to escort "Impermanence", the staff have all put one hundred and twenty minutes of energy.

    Among them, Huo Lei is the most stressed, of course.

    After all, his Huo's Pictures is the biggest investor in "Impermanence", and at the same time, he himself is also the producer of "Impermanence".

    By the beginning of November, Huo Lei had not slept peacefully for more than half a month.

    Either slept in a hurry for three or four hours and then got up to arrange the schedule, or you could only take the time to make up for sleep on the plane.

    In the last city, during the promotion of Yundian City, Huo Lei's body was finally a little unbearable.

.While waiting to take the stage, Huo Lei was already a little dizzy.

    Huo Lei is a workaholic, and will not delay work because of a little physical problem.

    He thought he had not had time to eat breakfast, so he was a little low in blood sugar.

    After drinking the glucose that the assistant bought urgently, Huo Lei straightened his tie and went on the court.

    Director, screenwriter, producer, main actor... everyone lined up on the stage.