Chapter 53

The next morning, Tianci invited Zhang Longjie to Huo's house.

    She Fengjiao is standing by the side.

    When She Fengjiao saw Zhang Longjie, she couldn't help but shiver. Zhang Longjie didn't even look at her, and asked directly to Tianci, "Is there something wrong with calling me so early?"

    Godsend nodded, poured a cup of tea for Zhang Longjie, and said coldly: "Some people, some things, now that they have been done, you have to figure out the accounts more clearly."

    Zhang Longjie frowned slightly when she heard the words, but She Fengjiao's heart trembled when she heard it.

    Tianci added, "No matter what you hear later, I still ask uncle to stay calm."

    Zhang Longjie drank tea, nodded, and said, "That's natural."

    As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Hao brought in a man full of fat and brain.

.She Fengjiao was shocked, and her face faded immediately, and her body shook like chaff.

    Zhang Longjie doubted: "This is..."

    Tianci said: "Uncle, look at him again, have you really never seen him?"

    The fat man, with his head buried low, did not dare to raise his head at all, and his body was trembling barely detectable.

    Zhang Longjie frowned, and after a moment he screamed, "Look up--!"

    "Pop!" The man knelt on the ground in fright.

    Familiar, how do Zhang Longjie feel familiar.

    It seems that I have seen it somewhere.

    She Fengjiao secretly winked at the man, but the man was almost nervous, and did not notice She Fengjiao's hint at all.

    The fragments in his mind flashed by, Zhang Longjie's pupils suddenly enlarged and his mouth opened wide in disbelief.

."You--, you are..."

    That driver!

    It was the afternoon of the second day of the college entrance examination. He drove head-on and smashed Hongxing into a comatose cart driver.

    In the next second, Zhang Longjie stood up abruptly, grabbed the driver's collar, and regardless of his violent struggle, he abruptly lifted him up with one hand.

    "Ahem, ahem," the driver blushed with a thick neck.

    Zhang Longjie was anxious and dragged the driver, and he was going to install him on the wall without saying anything. Zhou Hao quickly stopped him: "Mr. Zhang--"

    Godsend said: "Let go of him! It's too cheap for him to die like this!"

    Tianci said that he would let him go. No matter how angry Zhang Longjie's heart was, he had to endure, so he had to throw the driver to the ground.

    The driver was hit in his knee, grinning in pain.

    "Say, who instructed you behind?".Heaven-sent's voice was not loud, but it seemed to have a tens of thousands of pounds of strength, so that the driver and She Feng couldn't breathe.

    Zhang Longjie's heart was even more choppy, someone instructed?

    Is this to murder Hongxing? ? ?

    "No, no..." The driver glanced at She Fengjiao, and She Fengjiao glared back. The driver trembled, "No one instigated me."

    "Heh!" Tianci sneered, "Since no one instigated you, then you deliberately murdered?"