Chapter 17

Bai Lian held his heart, his eyes widened instantly.

    What did she hear! Did she hear it right?

    The extreme excitement reduced her IQ, and she ignored even the most basic question of how Huo Lei would know herself.

    Bai Lian's cheeks flushed, and he coyly said, "But, but, I already have a fiancé."

    As he said so, his eyes couldn't help but switch back and forth between Huo Lei's face and the "pigeon egg" in Huo Lei's hand.

    Huo Lei smiled slightly, took Bai Lian's hand, put on the pigeon egg, and said, "It doesn't matter, your fiance, I will make up for him."

    If before, Bai Lian's inner balance was still inclined to Han Zewen's words.

.So now, as soon as the pigeon egg came out, coupled with Huo Lei's prosperous beauty, Bai Lian hesitated in an instant, and even slightly inclined to Huo Lei's side.

    Bai Lian: "This, this... isn't it great, right?"

    Huo Lei bit his scalp and said, "Little pity, you don't have to think so much, just follow your own heart."

    Follow her own heart, yes, she should follow her own heart!

    Why don't you let the rich and wealthy days but not enjoy the glory and wealth of a lifetime, just because of the little conscience in your heart, you will live with the poor Han Zewen for a lifetime?

    What is the use of conscience?

    Can you buy her a wedding dress or can you buy her diamonds?

    Besides, I obviously like the handsome guy in front of me more, and it would be too hypocritical to marry Han Zewen!

.For Han Zewen, that would be deceit, harm, and unfair!

    That's right, she can't be with Han Zewen anymore!

    Bai Lian accepted Huo Lei's kindness comfortably, she took Huo Lei's hand, her cheeks were flushed, and little stars appeared in her eyes.

    "Okay, but you have to give me some time. I will deal with the relationship with my fiance first before I can be with you."

    At this moment, Han Zewen came back.

    He hadn't figured it out at first, what is together and not together?

    When he saw that the man in front of him was Huo Lei, he immediately understood.

    Anger rushed to his forehead, he took Huo Lei's arm, and suppressed his anger, "Come over with me."

    Bai Lian covered his mouth in surprise, but he didn't dare to say anything.

.Han Zewen pulled Huo Lei to the corner of no one, extremely angry, exhausted all his strength, grabbed Huo Lei by the collar, and pushed Huo Lei against the wall.

    With this fierce top, Huo Lei's waist wound was hit, and the cold sweat fell off instantly.

    "Huo Lei, have you had enough trouble?" Han Zewen was so angry that his teeth trembled, but he resisted and tried to maintain his last trace of reason.

    "I've already said that it's impossible for the two of us, why, now you turn around and hit my fiancée for the idea?

    I used to... why didn't I find out, you and his mother are such a thing? "

    Han Zewen clenched his fists, his white cheeks were red with anger, and his arms were thin, but his veins were exposed.

.He really likes Bai Lian. No matter how good his temper is, he will eventually be a man. If someone else spurs Bai Lian, he must have said nothing. He would have rushed to fight with that person.

    But the other party, it happened that he owed him for many years and felt guilty for many years...Xiao Alei.

    Although Huo Lei suffered severe physical pain, it was more than enough to deal with a Han Zewen.

    He snorted coldly, with one hand forcibly pressed the lower back to relieve the pain, and with the other hand, he lifted Han Zewen up.

    Huo Lei blew the rogue whistle and glanced at Han Zewen with disdain.

    "You!" Although Han Zewen has a gentle personality, he is a straight man of steel.

    The thing that a straight steel man can't bear most is this kind of physical contempt and humiliation.

    Han Zewen instantly furious: "Huo Lei, you he|Mom, don't shame your face!"

."Yes," Huo Lei nodded with a wry smile, "I, his mother is cheap, if I want a bit of face, I won't be hot and sticking to someone's cold ass. If I want a bit of face, I won't be here. You have spent so many years on such a stone in vain!"

    At the end, Huo Lei almost roared out.

    With his roar, Han Zewen's anger was reduced a lot, and his whole person suddenly became sober.

    Han Zewen struggled and said, "Huo Lei, let's talk slowly, you let me go first."

    Huo Lei let go of his hand, his heart burnt panic, and he turned his head away, not wanting to look at Han Zewen again.

    "Huo Lei, let's discuss the matter." Han Zewen forced himself to calm down and said.

    "Just now, what do you want about the matter between you and Xiao Lian?

    Seduce Xiao Lian? Then deceive the marriage? Hit me in the face hard?

.Yes, I hurt you, so you have to involve Xiao Lian and put your hatred on me on the innocent Xiao Lian?

    Involving her is your way to retaliate against me? "

    Huo Lei watched him quietly without saying a word.

    The reason why he would do such a despicable thing, such a thing that violates his inner principles, is just to help Han Zewen verify it.

    See if the girl he loves so deeply loves him the same.

    He has liked Han Zewen for so many years and does not want Han Zewen to marry someone who is not familiar with his temperament.

    Han Zewen took a deep breath, full of disappointment, as if begging for mercy, and finally spoke:

    "Huo Lei, even if I beg you, Xiao Lian is a simple girl, you still... let her go."

.Huo Lei's fists were clenched and loosened, clenched and loosened. After so many back and forth, he finally seemed to be exhausted and exhausted.

    Everything he held fast, everything he guarded, finally lost all meaning.

    In this world, the most expensive is sincere, the least valuable, the most dismissive, and it is also his sincere.

    "Han Zewen, you and he| you're really blind." Huo Lei looked at Han Zewen and dropped the last sentence indifferently.

    It wasn't until Huo Lei walked to Tianci's side that his dull mood eased.

    Huo Lei threw the "pigeon egg" in his hand into the arms of Godsend.

    Tianci took a few times before catching it, "?"

    Huo Lei: "Give it to you, hold it as a glass ball and play."

    Godsend: "..."

    Huo Lei: "If you don't want it, just throw it away."

.Godsend: "..."