Chapter 45

She Fengjiao stood at the door for a long time, and was about to go back when the youth's clear voice rang in her ears.

    "What are you doing?" Zhang Hongxing's face was pale, wrapped tightly all over, supported by his servant, and said with difficulty.

    She Fengjiao shuddered immediately and stared at the heavens if she didn't do anything wrong, and was not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door.

    Tianci sneered and said, "I have only been with my dad for a few years, so I want to get out of the wall so soon?"

    She Fengjiao's face was stiff, and she asked coldly, "What are you talking about?"

    "That's how you talk to your stepmother?"

    "Heh, stepmother?" Hongxing sneered, panting slightly and said wryly: "Did my dad marry you? Does he have a marriage certificate? Has he admitted you?"

    "No, you have the face to be my stepmother here?"

."Oh~ I almost forgot, you still seem to be the legal wife of Chairman Huo's family now, right?"

    "It's just that you have a home and don't come back. Why do you have to stay at my home with scorn?"

    “I’m dragging it over there and I’m not willing to divorce, but here I want to hook up my father, and I want to be my stepmother.” Hongxing snorted coldly, as if he heard a big joke, “Heh, what did you do? Dream?"

    After being exposed to the sore spot, She Fengjiao was immediately trembling with anger, and shouted, "You!"

    During this period of time, this sick child has always looked down upon himself, and now he dares, even dare to talk to himself like this!

    She stepped forward abruptly, wishing to squeeze this stinky boy's mouth.

    "do what!".A shock of thunder blew on the ground, and Zhang Longjie's breath full of voice sounded, and She Feng shivered fiercely in fright.

    Zhang Longjie glared at She Fengjiao, stretched out his hand to hold Hongxing in his arms, Hongxing struggled twice, obviously still suffocating him.

    Zhang Longjie was embarrassed by the public, and his face suddenly became cold. The intimacy just disappeared suddenly, and he sternly shouted to the servant: "It's so cold outside, who allowed you to bring the young master out? Why don't you help the young master back to the house!" "

    "Yes." The servant tremblingly helped Hongxing back.

    Hongxing had been restricted by Zhang Longjie's freedom, suffocating his anger, went back to the house, lay on the bed, and couldn't help crying again.

    The servant hurriedly comforted: "Master, don't cry anymore, take care that your body is tight."

    "No matter what the master is, he will be in conflict with you, in the final analysis, you are only a son."

."He has you in his heart. From now on, the entire Zhang family will belong to you. Why should you have trouble with the master."

    "In the end, it's your own body that gets angry."

    Hongxing lay on his side, looking at the dry branches outside the window, and slowly said: "I see, you can go down first."

    "Yes."

    Hongxing turned over, still feeling uncomfortable.

    The entire Zhang family is mine...