Chapter 2

It was getting dark, and Rolls-Royce slowly stopped in front of the building with the lights on.

    At the entrance of the hall, stood a blond teenager, tall and thin, with a sweater on his upper body, jeans with holes in his lower body, and simple casual clothes, but it made him feel like a model. How do you look at it?

    The man's face was small, his face was full of sunshine and youth, with a cigarette in his hand, dimly glowing in the night, he greedily swallowed clouds and mist, and he didn't know how long he had been waiting.

    This is Xia Xiaojie.

    Seeing Huo Lei getting out of the car, Xia Xiaojie's eyes lit up, and he squeezed out the cigarette. With his long legs, he ran into Huo Lei's arms.

    "Brother Lei, miss you." Xia Xiaojie's voice even sounded like a child.

."Brother miss you too," Huo Lei patted his shoulder, released his hand, and looked at him carefully. He felt that Xia Xiaojie hadn't changed much in the past few years. He was still like a child, just taller.

    "Xiaojie, where is Shao Mu?" Huo Lei asked, adding: "How long have you waited?"

    "Not long after," Xia Xiaojie blinked at him, "Brother Shao is inside, let's go."

    "Yeah" Huo Lei nodded, and the two of them walked and talked.

    Zhou Hao stopped and went without them.

    Shao Mu, Huo Lei, and Xia Xiaojie, the three of them, are the most famous princes in Yundian City. Their families are rich and noble, and they are all famous and have been together for many years, and their relationship is quite good.

    "Brother Lei, come one?" Xia Xiaojie took out the cigarette case and shook it towards him with a smile.

.Huo Lei waved his hand and said, "I don't smoke," frowned slightly, "Xiaojie, when did you become addicted to cigarettes?"

    Xia Xiaojie didn't take it seriously, and said haha, "Hey, isn't it just smoking a cigarette? Is there any addiction or not? I'm already 20, and I can't smoke a cigarette?"

    "Come on?" Xia Xiaojie handed the cigarette to him.

    Huo Lei was a little bit dumbfounded, so he pushed his hand back.

    Huo Lei has a heart disease, cigarettes and alcohol, and he can try not to touch him if he can. In addition, he has always been strict with himself, and he will not smoke anyway.

    "I don't smoke, you have to smoke less, you are still young, it is not good for your health, have you heard?" Huo Lei said.

."Oh, oh, I know," Xia Xiaojie chuckled, "but I haven't seen you in a few years, how come you have become old-fashioned, Lei brother, you have become like my uncle when you speak."

    Huo Lei's slender fingers pressed the elevator buttons, the elevator door slowly opened, and the two got on the elevator.

    Hearing Xia Xiaojie mentioned his uncle, Huo Lei suddenly remembered something and asked: "Xia Xiaojie, have you talked about your boyfriend?"

    The relationship between the three of them is so ironic, in fact, there is another reason:

    The three of them are gay, and since they were very young, they have exposed their sexuality to each other.

    In the ascending elevator, Xia Xiaojie's eyes gleamed, and suddenly he leaned in front of Huo Lei and said with a grin:

    "Why ask this suddenly? Why, is it possible, Brother Lei, do you like me?"