Chapter 11

Godsend patted the ball, his expression serious, as if he was facing an enemy.

    Huo Lei wanted to laugh at the stern look with a sharp face.

    But Godsend is so serious, he also has to give Godsend the respect he deserves, and he needs to face this little competition squarely.

    He adjusted his posture and stood ready.

    Tianci drove the ball to initiate a charge, rushing from left to right, Huo Lei only stretched out his hand, Tianci did not react, the ball in his hand disappeared.

    Huo Lei had already shot him flying.

    Godsend sighed. To him, Huo Lei was like an insurmountable mountain, covering all aspects.

    He didn't know how much effort he needed to grow to the point where he could shelter him from wind and rain.

    "Come again!" Huo Lei said.

    Tianci once again dribbled the ball and launched a charge.

    There was a heavy rain last night, and there was still a small area of ​​water on the basketball court.

.Tianci accidentally stepped on the stagnant water, slipped his foot, and the basketball came out, and even fell towards Huo Lei with his whole body.

    "Careful!" Huo Lei shouted, holding the flying godsend in his arms with his left arm, but he couldn't stand still, and he fell on his back with the godsend.

    Huo Lei quickly adjusted his posture between the lightning and flint, landing his right arm on the ground, blocking the impact for his waist.

    "Boom!"

    In Huo Lei’s warm and firm embrace, Tianci’s eyes were spinning around the world. With the sound of the impact, Huo Lei’s handsome face quickly expanded in front of Tianci’s eyes, and Tianci subconsciously closed his eyes...

    Immediately afterwards, Godsend felt that his lips seemed to touch something soft and moist.

    Godsend couldn't help it, showing a little tiger's teeth and scratching it lightly.

.Huo Lei: "..."

    Behind the two of them, the basketball that had just flew out, "plops--" and went into the basket by mistake.

    ·

    "Oh, can't you find the little brother to come by yourself? Why do you have to interrupt my nap?"

    On the forest path, Huo Zitianyan pulled his slippers, rubbed his sleepy eyes and complained.

    Huo Zihuan was wearing a miniskirt and light makeup. She was slim and full of ladylike demeanor.

    She took Huo Zitian to the basketball court, "Sleep, sleep, you know sleep, what else can you do besides sleep?"

    Huo Zitian yawned, "I can still eat."

    Huo Zihuan: "..."

    "In short, you can't sleep anymore." Huo Zihuan said, "If you go to bed again, you have to go to sleep for the night."

    Huo Zitian: "So what?.It's time for the sophomore year at the beginning of school, when the schoolwork pressure is so great, why don't you take advantage of the summer vacation to sleep more? "

    "Furthermore, if you find your little brother, why don't you get me?"

    In fact, Huo Zihuan wanted Huo Zitian to be her wingman, but she couldn't say that, it would be too shameful.

    Especially in front of Huo Zitian, a foodie, the goddess must stand firm, and compare her to her uncle and father!

    She bit her lip and said, "You said that your little brother is more handsome than your uncle, so you don't want you to come, so how can you get rid of your big words?"

    "Also, after drinking the coconut juice that I squeezed by myself, just be obedient and don't complain." Huo Zihuan said.

    Huo Zitian curled her lips helplessly, and for the sake of drinking, she didn't care about her for the time being.

    While talking, the two walked to the edge of the basketball court.

.Huo Zitian led the way in front, and after pulling away the blade of grass that blocked her vision, the scene on the basketball court shocked her to squeeze the coconut juice directly onto her face.

    I'm going to dwarf oil!

    Ten thousand heads of grass-mud-horse in Huo Zi's sweet heart

    She is smart by nature and more clever than Huo Zihuan.

    To be honest, from the first time she saw Tianci, she had guessed the relationship between Tianci and her uncle.

    After all, for so many years, the uncle has surrounded so many crazy-bee-lang-die, but he has not accepted a girl, Huo Zitian is already suspicious.

    Later, seeing that Tianci could live in uncle's villa at will, she was even more sure of her guess.

    It's just that she couldn't think of it, her uncle, who is like a world-class hero, would be the one below!

.Fortunately, she reacted quickly enough, she was shocked just now; added a blank brain; added a worldview to be shredded and reshaped; add madness to resist the desire to spit out thinly; add helpless acceptance of reality; add to being an uncle Daisy mourned for 0.05 seconds.

    She only took about 0.1 second in total.

    0.1 second later, Huo Zitian turned around to block Huo Zihuan’s vision, laughing and crying:

    "Do you have any paper? Wipe my face."

    Huo Zihuan complained about the trouble, and reluctantly pulled out paper for her.

    For the next minute, Huo Zitian blocked Huo Zihuan, neither of them looked at the basketball court.

    ·

    Godsend pressed Huo Lei, his heart was pounding, his eyes closed tightly, and he didn't even dare to look at Huo Lei.

    It's broken, it's over, he thought.

    This is...humiliated, right?

.Leilei must be angry again now. I don't know how to coax him to coax him well?

    He kept his eyes closed and did not dare to open them. After a while, he noticed a slight itching between his lips, the kind of light touch, and the feeling of separation in an instant.

    Xiao Tianci: "?"

    Tianci opened his eyes slowly, and saw Huo Lei's eyes bend, with a smile on his face.

    Huo Lei changed his posture, and the two naturally adjusted their positions. Huo Lei held Godsend in his arms again and kissed his lips gently.

    God-given atmosphere didn't dare to come out, let Huo Lei play and kiss.

    After kissing for a while, Huo Lei let go of him, showing a scornful smile:

    "Why, you just can't control it like that?"

    God-given heart seemed to have been hit by something.

    "Still," Huo Lei leaned close to his ear, lowered his voice and laughed:
."Do you want-me?"

    "Well, little brother?"