Chapter 33

Huo Lei was shocked: "God, Godsend, it's so late, why are you here..."

    Godsend laughed twice in his throat, saying it was a laugh, but it sounded worse than crying.

    "Give you food." Tianci said.

    "I just don't know, you've already eaten it at someone else's." Tianci looked indifferent and stared at Huo Lei, his tone like a cold blade soaked in frost.

    Tianci turned around to leave, Huo Lei quickly stepped forward and grabbed his arm.

    "Let go." Godsend's voice was very soft, but it didn't have any emotions, and it almost made Huo Lei cold all over his body.

    "Have you had enough trouble!"

    Huo Lei has been exhausted from work these days, and has a splitting headache. Just now Shao Mu's matter has not been resolved, and now God has come to mock him again, and the anger in Huo Lei's heart can no longer be suppressed.

.Godsend glared at Huo Lei, and his usual clear eyes were already bloodshot at this moment.

    He slammed a fist on Huo Lei's lower abdomen, and Huo Lei did not react. His stomach and intestines were twisted by the hammer, and he frowned immediately with pain.

    "What do you want!" Huo Lei shouted with a red eye.

    Tianci turned his head and glanced at Huo Lei. In the moonlight, tears were clearly shining in the boy's big pupils.

    He gritted his teeth desperately, and didn't let the tears fall.

    Huo Lei's heart softened all of a sudden, and he wanted to slap him just now.

    "God, you go back first, it's not what you think, I'll explain it to you when I go back."

    Godsend lowered his head and stopped speaking.

    What can he say?

    He didn't know either.

.Compared with Shao Mu, he has nothing to do with Leilei.

    Even if he is sincere to Leilei, he can guarantee that he must be more than Shao Mu?

    His eyes passed Huo Lei, and he touched Shao Mu behind Huo Lei.

    Shao Mu slightly opened his mouth, eyes full of shock.

    I don't know if he was shocked at when Tianci could speak; or was shocked at when Tianci betrayed him and was with Huo Lei.

    Godsend snorted, it didn't matter anymore, he thought.

    Turning around and strode away, leaving only Huo Lei with a heavy face and Shao Mu who still didn't react.

    Huo Lei covered his face with one hand and sighed in pain.

    "Huo Lei," Shao Mu finally said, "You and Godsend, are you..."

    Huo Lei nodded, "Well, that's what you think."

.For a long time, Shao Mu didn't say a word.

    Huo Lei's heart was sore, he realized that his heart probably couldn't hold it, so he wanted to go back and take two emergency medicines.

    "Let's go, you should come back soon." Huo Lei's tone was cold and couldn't hear the emotions.

    Shao Mu grabbed Huo Lei abruptly, his eyes flickered, and he trembled; "Huo Lei, but, but, God has given him a duck."