Chapter 15

Godsend immediately became embarrassed, and his face flushed to the root of his ears.

    "No, okay?" Godsend typed it for him.

    Huo Lei folded his arms and raised his eyebrows without a smile, "What do you think?"

    In fact, Huo Lei was deliberately teasing him, how could he really want him to change in front of him.

    I just want to see him blush, see if he wants to cry or not, see how his tears are about to fall. Who makes Godsend look so beautiful?

    Huo Lei was a little afraid of making a big joke. After a while, Godsend was really angry, but he was distressed, and he was ready to take back what he had just said.

    Godsend typing: "Can't you go to the fitting room to try it?"

    Huo Lei felt that he was joking enough, and waved his hand, "Go ahead."

    Godsend went to the fitting room and spent a long time without inserting|coming to the door.

.Huo Lei was taken aback and asked, "Why, the door is broken?"

    Tianci poked his head out, his big eyes blinked, his face was innocent and innocent, a few big words on the phone screen:

    "Why haven't you come in yet?"

    At this moment, the situation reversed in an instant, and the person who was ashamed and embarrassed suddenly became Huo Lei.

    Huo Lei: My child, I, I just made a joke, why are you taking it seriously? ? ?

    Going to the fitting room with what Godsend said, it actually meant this...

    Huo Lei was petrified in place, and God gave him a question mark. Didn't Lei Lei just say it? Why is he not willing to come in now?

    God-given family is poor, and he followed his dad to take a bath in the big bathhouse since he was a child, and those men have also seen each other.

    In addition, Godsend is a little dumb, has little communication with others, and has a simple heart.

.Between men and women, it is definitely not possible. But everyone is a man, and Godsend doesn't think it matters to look at each other.

    Huo Lei still didn't know how to answer Godsend, and Godsend simply stretched out his hand and scratched Huo Lei's palm and pulled him in.

    Huo Lei's mind went blank, and he followed him in confusion.

    Tianci has changed his clothes, only a pair of underwear is left.

    Huo Lei turned around, not daring to look at him, even his heartbeat was fast.

    Eh? Godsend wondered, and asked him on the phone:

    "Leilei, why are you blushing?"

    Huo Lei: "..."

    Why does he appear to be a weaker party?

    Huo Lei's mouth was stiff, "Who said I blushed? Nothing!"

    Godsend was only relieved, Leilei didn't mind.

    Godsend changed one and typed it to him:

."Do you think this one is good?"

    Huo Lei didn't dare to look at Godsend, "You are so old, just make up your own mind."

    Tianci curled his lips. It was clear that Leilei wanted to pick for himself just now, so why did he say this again?

    Tianci thought that Huo Lei was angry, so he obediently leaned behind him and took Huo Lei's hand, trying to comfort him and dispel his anger.