Chapter 16

The two men dressed neatly and left the shop.

    Huo Lei's face was stinking, and his head was full of underwear.

    Calm down and think about it. Just now, I didn't know what was going on, but I was confused and agreed to this little thing, a godsend.

    If this matter spreads out, then he, Erye Huo, will have no face anymore.

    Huo Lei glanced bitterly at Godsend, and saw that he had a small chest and walked in a serious manner, without the slightest guilty conscience. Huo Lei couldn't help grinding his teeth, and muttered in his heart: It's really a grinning little fairy.

    Tianci took Huo Lei out, and as he walked, two figures appeared on the opposite side. Huo Lei's expression suddenly appeared, and he hid behind the pillar while dragging Tianci.

    Godsend: "?"

    Huo Lei covered his mouth and whispered, "Don't talk."

    "Well, you can't speak either, sorry sorry."

.Godsend: "..."

    Huo Lei squinted and stared at the two people.

    It was none other than Huo Lei's first love-Han Zewen, and his fiancée.

    Bai Lian took Han Zewen's arm and dangled, and said coquettishly: "We have been married once in this life, so let's be a little bit extravagant."

    Han Zewen nodded slightly, "Well, it's all up to you."

    With a bright smile on Bai Lian's face, he looked up at him, "My husband is the best to me!"

    Han Zewen helped his glasses and smiled dozingly.

    Huo Lei watched them talking and laughing, and couldn't help clenching his fists. His heart hurts like a needle stick.

.He thought he had put down Han Zewen, but when he saw with his own eyes that the person he had liked for so many years was about to become someone else's husband, someone else's man, he still couldn't swallow that breath a bit.

    A pair of cool little hands came over, hugged his head from behind, and helped him press his temple.

    There was a tingling sensation, and Huo Lei felt that his anger had disappeared. Looking back, it was a gift from God, and he was smiling brightly at him.

    Huo Lei held Godsend in his arms with one arm.

    Bai Lian: "Husband, look! That wedding dress is so beautiful! How about I wear that one at our wedding?"

    Han Zewen also wants to give his fiancee a better life, but he is really ashamed.

    He had just worked, and after purchasing the wedding house, he had no money left.

.And how can things in Yundian Commercial Building be cheaper?

    He also agreed to accompany her to stroll around here after Bai Lian's repeated requests.

    The waiter stepped forward at the right time and praised it wildly:

    "Oh, miss, you are really in good shape, and you have good eyesight.

    This wedding dress was designed by the famous French artist John Bernard himself. There are only five sets in the world, and the remaining four sets are sold out. Now this set has become a global treasure. Would you like to try it on?

    Your husband loves you so much. When you put on this wedding dress, you will surely become the happiest bride in the world. "

    Han Zewen wanted to take Bai Lian away, but when Bai Lian listened to the waiter's flick, his eyes became straight, where could he still walk?