Chapter 19

Author's Note: Sorry for the prank. Lmao. But the picture above is Jyrus, the famous ship from Rylie's story Near Town. If you haven't read this story, you haven't lived. So go read it. It starts with New Year's Son, and then Near Town. Join the shipping of Jyrus. Cyrus- baby Andley Jared- baby Cake.

Now, GO READ IT!!!

-

I watched him hug Kenadee and get a kiss from little Kenadee. Then there was Mitch and Jolie, standing there and smiling, giving him hugs and kisses too. I wanted more than anything to go up there and take him away from them. He was standing there stalling in some way and I just needed to explain everything to him, but then again I couldn't. It seemed to be like the conversation they were having was coming short, and they were already seeming to get ready to leave. I watched as Mitch's wife pointed at me and Ashley looked back, I wondered what they were talking about.

I watched Ashley's body tense up some as he looked over at me and everything was becoming so surreal. Did they know something or were planning some type of sabotage to get rid of me? I just wanted to know, and I needed to know. I looked forward, trying to keep my mind off it all and could hear my tablet ding once, twice, three times. I took it out, cutting the child lock off and logging in, seeing that I was getting messages Justin. I clicked them, reading them all and he was trying to create some type of plan to get rid of the people he needed. I let him know that I kind of had my hands full, and I needed time, but I was going to get the other guys. Nothing was going to get in the way of my killing, plus, I needed to eat. Badly.

Ashley began to walk away, Mitch, his wife, and Kenadee waving him off. He looked towards me, his eyes fixated on mine, and fear filling his. He quickly turned around, watching them go into the house, it was too late now. He must have didn't say anything to them for them to not notice how scared he looked right now. I watched him approach the car slowly, but instead of coming to the passenger's seat, he went to the back. I reached across the seat, opening it for him.

"Get in." I commanded. I know that yeah, it was a bit harsh, but that is the only time he'll ever listen to me.

"Uh, I'm still going to ride in the back." He told me, trying to keep from sitting next to me. I needed him to get in here, there was so much I wanted to say, and I know nothing could possibly fix the situation, but he needs to know.

"Ashley, just get in the damn car." I said more sternly.

He looked at me with curious and scared eyes before turning back to the house. All the lights were off except for the porch light, and no one seemed to be awake anymore, and that was just in a matter of minutes. He turned back around and looked at me with heavy eyes before sighing and mumbling to himself, getting in. I didn't show it, but I was happy that he was listening to me right now.

"Thank you." I breathed. He just nodded and shut the door, signaling me to go already. I started the car and put it in drive, turning away from the corner we had parked on.

"Can you tell me why there's blood?" He asked his words revealing his trembling voice.

It was hard enough as it is to just sit in the same car with him, being alone with him, and having all these aches in my body. Just him asking questions was making everything worse, and I needed him to really trust me, but I know he won't. I tried to pay his question no mind, but it just continued to echo in my mind, and then something struck me. Yes, this may work in my favor after all. I smirked at my thought, thinking about how good plans came to me, letting out a small chuckle. I then let my face soften as I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye. He probably thinks I'm crazy.

"You'll find out soon." I said, never taking my eyes off the road.

Maybe I can change him, it's not that hard to help people make that transition to new things. I mean, killers and criminals do it all the time, turning good guys into bad ones, so why can't i? Why can't I change him into one of the most powerful and a reasonable killer like I am? There's nothing that says I can't, and maybe with this guy, he could turn Ashley around and help him understand why I do what I do. If he understands, then he will be more cooperative and probably want to help me.