Chapter 33

"Oh f.uck, harder Andy, oh god harder." He moaned, his nails digging into my back making me moan and slam into him harder against the wall.

I was sure that I was bound to make a hole in the wall by how hard and fast I was pounding into him repeatedly. He moaned, burying his head in my neck and biting the skin, making me quiver, holding on to his legs that were already wrapped tightly around me. I moved from the wall of the hallway, going into the kitchen and laying him on the counter. I quickly jumped up on the counter, making myself push deeper into him and he let out a high pitched cry. I smiled to myself and did it again and he cried out, grabbing hold of my shoulders tightly so his nails were practically piercing my skin. I could feel them burning and I can guarantee he drew blood from me. I moaned and got on the counter over him and he pulled me to his ear.

"F.uck. Me. Hard. And. Fast." He breathed before biting my ear and I lost my breath as he did so, nodding. He let me move away from him, I looked down at his naked and slightly bruised body, and smiled. This was the third time tonight that we had did this, and I knew neither of us wanted to stop. He smiled up at me, breathing heavily, moving his legs up along my sides and I rubbed them, putting them over my shoulders.

"Hard and fast, coming, and then maybe you next." I smirked, and he giggled, and I slammed him into the counter and he screamed.

"Dork, again." He moaned and I did, slamming into him harder, his body shaking and his cries growing louder.

The sounds of his a.ss hitting the counter repeatedly, his moans, and the way his nails dug into me, they all encouraged me. I felt myself coming close and the way he was still trying to arch his back told me he was too. Like last time, his breathing started staggering and he was gasping for breath. I reached down and started to stroke him, pounding into him more and more, flicking my wrist faster. He moaned loudly as he came in my hand and on his stomach. He clenched around me and I moaned, trying to keep pounding into him, but it was crazy how good he felt tightly around me. I moaned and was shooting into him and he reached up, taking me by the hair. He pulled me into a rough kiss and I couldn't help but to smile, both of us still trying to catch our breath. I pulled away and watched as both of us came down from our highs. He smiled and started laughing.

"W-what's so funny?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, tell me." I said and he laughed a little more.

"That was like, the best sex we've had in so long." He said and I laughed at him, watching him blush.

"Well maybe we should get the girls to have more girl nights so we can do this more often." Ashley smiled and leaned up and kissed me, humming against my lips.

"Hmm, maybe." He said and I smiled, pulling away from him, he loosened his legs, letting them fall from my shoulders, and I pulled out of him.

I jumped down from the counter, looking at the furniture we had made fall over, the mess we sort of made with our leftover food on the floor and the plates in pieces. I smiled and picked him up, helping him down as he almost fell and tried to catch his balance. I could tell his legs were weak and would be for a while, so I picked him up, carrying him into the room. I often told myself that I didn't like the idea of cuddling after sex for the simple reason it made me feel bad. I've just got through practically bruising his body and then I was going to care for him and hold him. It made me feel bad, because it was only then that I would realize how bad I hurt him. I'd littered his body in bruises and scratches and he was in aching pain.

He's told me time after time that it didn't bother him and that he loved it more than anything, but I didn't. I saw how bad of damage I did on him, and I didn't realize until afterwards how bad I did him. I'd see the mess we'd make, and it would make me feel happy almost, walking with him through the hall and seeing indents we'd made. As I got closer to the bed room, the more remorseful I felt and I just wanted to litter his body with kisses. I carried him in, closing the door and laying him carefully on his side of the bed. I went to get us some boxers and me some sweats for later when I have to clean up. I put the sweats on my bedside table and put my boxers on, handing Ashley his and he smiled softly at me.