Chapter 4

A/N: So I tried finding this video and posting it, but I couldn't. It's an amazing video and it was made by the one and only RylieKimball , so you guys should go watch it. It's hilarious and I just love the bands in it so much. But anyways, check it out, she will be uploading more soon too.

Anyways, I'm going to try and update more frequently. I've got everything plotted and stuff and it's going to be great. Probably once a week, idk.

-

Okay, so maybe I wasn't doing such a good job as Uncle Grim once did. My kills had tactics and very skilled procedures that I learned from him. I've killed 5 men, just these past couple of weeks on my own. The only flaw was that I was making them more obvious and obvious who the killer was. I had ultimately killed all of those who I needed to, successfully which was a good turnout. I only lacked in being conspicuous, which I would soon be working on.

Going around was videos of me caught on camera, committing my honorable actions. Maybe I wasn't the most secretive person when it came to killing. Looking back, Uncle Grim was one who would kill at night or in hiding. I needed to be like him, I needed to become more careful with my actions. I planned to start killing in wooded areas, or more rural in order to avoid big civilizations and getting caught.

I was now on my way to California. All my business was taken care of in Florida, Minnesota, now I was on my way to sweet Cali. My next victim was going to be a sex slave owner, he wasn't very smart trying to hide it. Apparently, he started the business when he was 22 and has been keeping it going for 7 years. Picking up young men and women up off the streets and auctioning them off.

It's like these people have nothing better to do with their lives than torture people. Honestly, how hard is it to find a good job that pays decent amount of money and that you love. If everyone did that, they'd be living a happy life, kind of like me, I guess, only in not happy. I sigh at the thought of Uncle Grim and Crow on the cold, night's ground, surrounded by flames.

I shake the image from my mind and look out towards my surroundings. I tried to focus on just one thing, something that could help me out my mind at ease. I saw a breakfast place named Denny's, I went there once when I was a young boy with Uncle Grim. I moved over to the next lane and turned off the road, driving into the parking lot. I hadn't really ate that much considering I had my sole purpose locked on killing.

I parked my bike and headed off into the food place, opening the door and having all eyes land on me. I sighed and continued into the diner, going to the farthest booth away from the crowd of people. I instantly felt like an outcast, sitting down and feeling eyes burning into my body. I picked up a menu to distract myself and scanned over it. I didn't want anything except maybe some eggs or waffles, I wasn't really into eating, I just knew I needed to. A waiter came over to my service, standing in front of me and waiting, tapping his foot impatiently at me.

"Do you have your order, because I have other customers." He told me coldly.

"Watch the tone." I told him sternly and he rolled his eyes. "Get me the breakfast special and Orange juice." I threw the menu on the table and he scoffed before walking away.

I don't know who this guy is, but he's about to become number one on my hit list. I watched him parade around with an attitude and it completely pissed me off the way he was treating people. Here he was yelling at an old woman because she couldn't eat her has brown. It was like he didn't have no respect at all and that was completely rude. I watched him go get the food and then pass it on to tables and it was long before he was bringing mine. I watched his every move with careful eyes, contemplating what I could do to him. Oh, how I wanted to hurt him.