Chapter 35 (Smut)

*Kenadee's P.O.V*

"It's time for school princess." Pop-pop woke me up and I groaned, rolling towards the door.

"Do I have to go today?" I asked, I just wanted to rest. I couldn't face Ashton especially after last night, plus not only that I had a class with him. I know pop-pop wouldn't want me around him, and I didn't want to disobey him. If I stayed home, it would be so much easier to help with avoiding him. Pop-pop smiled softly though and I knew there was no chance I'd get to stay home.

"I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen, Ashley's making breakfast." He told me and I sighed, getting up. There was no use in trying to argue with him, I wouldn't win and I wasn't going to make him mad. He smiled as I got up and went to my closet and started to close the door.

"Pop-pop, are you and Ashley, okay?" I asked and hoped. After last night, I was sure something was going to happen, but of course he shook his head. All the years I've been coming here, him and Ashley would argue, but never break up. They were together for as long as I remember.

"Yeah, we're okay. We'll always be okay, don't worry about it princess." He told me and I nodded, watching him leave.

I sighed and scanned my closet, looking for something to wear. It was kind of hard when all my stuff was either pink or black, there was no variation. Everything pink was all my things to make me look like a princess and the black was just something pop-pop would get me. I told him that I didn't really like wearing pink, and i didn't want to Ashley to find out, so he'd buy me black. I picked out a pink tank and my black jacket that was like pop-pop's that read Princess, instead of his prophet. I put on some skinny jeans and went to the mirror to brush my hair, which was all I had to do. Ashley and pop-pop didn't approve of makeup, they said pretty girls didn't need it.

I sat down on my bed and slowly packed my backpack before there was a light tapping on my window. I looked over to it and saw nothing, but then something hit it, making me jump. I got up quickly, going to it and looking out the window and saw Ashton, waving and smiling below my window. I went to my door and looked out of it and seeing no sign of Ashley or pop-pop, closing the door, I went back to the window and opened it.

"Hey blondie, how about a ride to school?" He asked shyly and I shook my head.

"Ashton, I told you I can't. You saw what happened last night, you don't want a repeat do you?" I asked, giving him a sympathetic look, looking at the bruise on his jaw and the slightly swollen bit of his lip.

"No, but I mean, I like you. Why can't I just drive you to school? It's not like we'd ditch or anything." He tried to argue.

"I know, it's just my pop-pop doesn't approve of me dating boys. He says they're not good enough for me." I told him and he smiled.

"I told myself that same thing the first time I saw you." He chuckled. "Look, I know I'm not good enough for you, but can I please just take you to school, or maybe a redo date?" He asked.

"Princess!" I head pop-pop call and my eyes got wide.

"Who's that?" Ashton asked.

"That's my pop-pop and he can't know you're here, leave." I told him. "Almost ready, just packing my backpack." I yelled back.

"I'm not leaving until I can have a redo and at least prove myself worthy." He said and I groaned, starting to panic.

"Look, he said I can't talk to you for a week and told me if I do that, then he'll consider letting me date. If you want to prove yourself, go a week without talking to me." I told him and he smiled.

"Okay, you're on. I can do that." He said.

"That means no calling or texting either." I told him and he nodded.