Chapter 21 (part 2)

I looked around at the rest of these half-wits that were just sitting there worried, and scared of what was to come. They didn't know what I had planned for them, and quiet frankly, I didn't really know either. I know I had to use 3 of them, but what about the other 4? They would be in for a world of pain, I could use them for my dogs, I know they would love fresh meat. I couldn't help but to listen in at the girl whimpering, and Tony tapped my shoulder, having me turn around to look at her. He pointed to the light bruises on her and the small trail of blood that was coming from her.

"We need to get her checked out or something." He told me and I nodded.

"Uh, let's go back to the house and you can get Justin to send one of his medical teams over for her." I said and he looked down at her before looking at Mike.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked him, having Mike take hold of the wheel with his knees as he reached in both his pockets. He searched for the phone, taking it out of his right pocket and putting his left hand back on the wheel before handing Tony the phone.

"Check and make sure he's not in the meeting." Mike said.

"Meeting? That's not as important as her, screw the meeting. Give me the phone, I'll call him." I said, taking the phone from Tony and looking at the one number on the call log. The line trilled a few times before he answered.

"This better be good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get your medical team or med specialist, whoever the fuck they are and come to the house. This girl needs serious medical attention." I told him sternly, looking down at her and seeing sniffle some and hearing her faint whimper.

"I'll try, but I'm in this meeting and I can't just-" he started, but I interrupted him.

"I don't give a fuck about the meeting. You listen to me, I got these guys for you, and I got this girl for me. Now you get her some help, or I swear you'll regret it." I seethed, hanging up and giving Tony his phone back.

"Uh-uh, he's not going to be too happy about that." Tony said, putting the phone in his pocket instead of handing it back to Mike.

"I don't care." I said, looking back at the guys who were chained up and looked at me with pure shock. "What?" They all jumped a little and then one of them looked at me.

"Was that Justin Hills?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah, so fucking what?" I said, and he chuckled nervously.

"The last guy I knew who did that, he snapped his neck." He told me coldly, and I didn't care one bit.

"I'd like to see him try with me." I crossed my arms, seeing all them look at me, and then look away.

-

When we got to the house, the medical squad was there, waiting at the door. I climbed out, going to Tony's door and getting the girl out, carrying her to them. They advised me to carry her in and lay her on a bed, and I did just that. Taking her up to the room that Ashley was in that night, laying her down carefully and making sure the pillows were under her head. When I moved back, the medical team was already working on her, injecting her with something, and opening her legs. Some of the blood that ran down her legs was soon spilling onto the bed, and I couldn't watch.

I got up and went back downstairs, looking at the Mike and Tony unload the guys from the van. They were carrying them together to the back of the house, heading towards the barn. I walked out the front and followed close behind them, watching them all follow Tony and Mike obediently. They were almost like my dogs, and it was something that really was interesting to see. I looked at the one who supposedly had nothing to do with it, Patty. Well, if he had nothing to do with it, then maybe I can have something else planned for him. I was slowly conjuring up my plan for them before I was grabbed and pulled to the side.