Chapter 32

I kissed him with all my anger and his touched were making it all go away slowly which I hated. The way his fingertips touched the back of my neck, his lips touched mine, it all made my anger melt away. That was the last thing I wanted, but right now it felt so right. His fingertips running through my hair and tugging on it lightly, sent shivers down my body. I let my hands slide up his shirt, touching every part of his body, and getting to the bandage and tracing it. He winced a little and I tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let me so I turned my head. He didn't stop though, just started kissing my jaw and I wanted to let him, but I couldn't.

"Wait, no." I told him and he let go of me.

"Oh......... I'm sorry." He sat up and moved away from me.

"No, it's not your fault. I mean, I want to, but you're hurt." I told him and he nodded and looked a little sad about it.

"Just don't touch it then." He said, looking at his hands and I smiled a little, then made it go away.

I grabbed ahold of his ankle and pulled him roughly to me, knowing what I wanted. I wanted him, I wanted to resolve this pent up anger inside me, but all he did was smile and giggle a little and it made my heart swell. I took off his shirt carefully, looking at the scar I left on his side, then the bandage, touching it a little, tracing the outside of it. He grabbed a hold of my face and caressed it with his thumb.

"I promise it's okay, now kiss me." He said and I didn't hesitate before doing so, him wrapping his arms back around me and holding me in place.

I moved my hands to his back, allowing me to pick him up some and move him over to the middle of the bed. He pulled my hair and I let out a small moan, grinding into him a little and receiving the same from him. I knew that I was going to take it easy with him and I didn't care. This kiss was filled with so much lust on both of our parts, but I was going to make love to him. I pulled away for a second and he let me, I took off my shirt and tossed it to the side with his. He smiled down at my body, seeing a few wounds and I know he was looking at one he had inflicted on me. I leaned back down to his lips, kissing him hard and licking his bottom lip, wanting entrance to him which he gladly gave me. He moaned at my tongue against his, pushing up against me and I shuddered at his touch.

Just the simplest touched sent fireworks of sensations through me. He touched the front of my pants and I started to help him, unbuttoning my pants and getting up to take them off. He watched me with careful eyes and I felt a little weird about it. He's seem me naked before, but it was just that he's never watched me get naked before and it was weird. I heard indistinct talking and went to the door, putting my ear to it. Ashley gave me a weird look, but I ignored it, hearing everyone still here. I locked the door and went back over to him and starting to take off his pants.

"Let's see how quiet you can be." I told him, letting his pants fall on the ground and hovering over him and kissing his neck and chest.

"I-I can be quiet." He told me and I smiled, leaning on his side without the gunshot and slid my hand down his boxers. He arched his back and his mouth opened slightly, his eyes shutting. "A-Andy." He said softly, me barely hearing him and I leaned down to his ear.

"Hmm, never thought you'd be the quiet type." I teased and he bit his lip.

I started back to kissing him, taking my hand out so that I could use one to support my weight as I hovered over him and the other to grab the bottle of lube from my bedside table. He bit hold of my lip and I groaned, stopping myself when I realized I may be a little loud and pushed down against him. He made a sharp intake of breath, but didn't say anything. Maybe he was good at keeping quiet when he was suppose to be. With the strict father he had, maybe he learned to do that, I could use some lessons, but with him, I may not be able to be as quiet. He pulled away when he heard the drawer close and was breathing heavily as he watched me. I pulled off his boxers, then mine, smiling down at him and his cheeks turned red. I rolled my eyes and kissed him lightly.