Chapter 22

Mike's P.O.V.

"I have to go see Ashley." He said, running up the stairs and into the room where the girl was.

"Why?" Tony called out to him, but he didn't say anything, just continued up and went into the room with her.

"I'm going to go say something to this guy." I told Tony, brushing past him.

"No, don't make anymore trouble than it already is. He's already been fighting neck to neck with Justin, just wait. Okay?" He asked and I nodded, looking at him as he laid his head against my shoulder.

"I'll wait, but if he screams at you like he did earlier, he's a deadman." I told him, making him smile and lean up to kiss my cheek.

"Okay, that's fine by me." He said, laying back on my shoulder.

We heard Andy telling the girl bye and that he would be back later, signaling me and Tony to move from each other. We were just in time to see Andy coming down the stairs, almost catching us. Tony was probably okay with Andy knowing about us, but I wasn't very comfortable with it. I didn't want to, and I'd rather just continue keeping it a secret like we had been doing. He passed by us, not saying a word, and simply going out the door.

"He's such a fucking cunt, I hate him." I told Tony when Andy left.

"I know baby, just relax." He came over and rubbed my chest, standing on his toes to kiss me.

"I can't wait until he's gone." I said when he pulled back, seeing him frown a little. He was most likely upset that his kiss couldn't shut me up, but I just don't like the kid. We've been so nice to him during his stay here and all he wants to do is bitch about it all.

"If all you're going to do is talk about him, then I'm leaving." He told me, turning around and beginning to leave. I sighed, grabbing hold of his wrist and pulling him close to me and holding on to his waist. I hated for him to be upset with me, and this is just something that I'll have to get over, and eventually I will.

"Look, I'm sorry. He just really gets under my skin." I told him.

I hated how he always thought he was in control and could do anything he wanted. If it weren't for us, he'd probably have gotten caught a while ago, he would have been chasing after that stupid guy like a lost puppy. We've been trying to get on his good side since he's been here and all he's done is treat us like slaves. I've worked for Justin for too many years to count, not him, so he has no right to tell me what to do. I felt Tony's lips press against mine and I pulled away a little, but he wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me there for a little while longer. I sighed, melting into the kiss, before he pulled away, smiling softly.

"I know you do baby." He moved his arms from around my neck and took hold of my hands, leaning back a little and having our hands the only thing keeping him from falling. "What do you say we go take a nice bath, we relax a little, you know, take your mind off things?" He asked.

"I don't know baby." I sighed, having him frown. I didn't like seeing him frown, it was normal for me, but he didn't need to frown. "Okay." I gave in, earning a small laugh from him as he pulled himself up and jumped in my arms. I linked his legs around my waist, having him look down at me and wrap his arms around my neck again.

"I love you." He whispered gently.

"I love you too." I said, leaning my head up some and kissing him.

He smiled against my lips, and I couldn't help but to smile some too. I started walking with him in my arms, going to the stairs and beginning to climb up them. Andy was gone to see Ashley, we already knew, and it was completely stupid if you ask me. He had been stalking this guy almost ever since he first brought him here. This guy didn't even like him, couldn't like him, it just wasn't something that could happen. If you ask me, he's waisting his breath. Tony's lips touched mine, bringing me from my thoughts and I smiled a little against his lips, having him lay against me some, our lips molding together. He pulled back, pecking my lips and nose, smiling a little and taking off my hat, putting it over my eyes.