Chapter 5

-Smut Warning-

I was done with killing this stupid bastard, and I was now collecting all my items from him. I'm pretty sure some wild dogs or hopefully a raccoon might find him and scavenge what they can from his body. I picked up all his severed limbs and left the building, going out to my bike. I didn't want to be caught with his arms, but I had nowhere to put them. I drove off quickly, heading to the nearest car wash.

I had blood on my body and not only that. I was holding human appendages. I put in a few quarters and started the machine, and I rode through. The water helped rinse off me, but I had to close my eyes when the soap was sprayed. The limbs didn't matter, I'd just get a place to stay and I can put them away. I would have to wash them off again though, because although the car wash washed me off good, the limbs, maybe not so much.

When the car wash machine cut off, I looked myself over, maybe it wasn't the brightest idea. I didn't care though, I could just drive around until I was dry. As for my food, I could simply just hide them out at the diner. I drove around for quiet some time, wondering how much time that Jake guy gets off. I knew it was a bad idea to crave flesh instead of killing, but I just wanted to live life to the best of my experience before I get caught or die, which I doubt would happen. Of all the methods and ways I've been taught, there's no way that I would ever be caught.

I started up the bike and went through the end to the end of the car wash, and zoomed out. Speeding down the road as fast as I could, going 80 down the street. I just didn't want to be seen and it was harder steering when I had things in my other hand to hold. I ended up slowing down and going 60 just to avoid getting in an accident and to get a better grip on the limbs.

It took longer than expected and it was harder, but I eventually made it back to the diner. A few hours had passed by and I was kind of thankful for that, I really didn't want to stick around waiting for someone. I parked at the side of the diner instead of the front. I didn't really know what to do with the arms that I was holding. I could get some kind of bag, but then they'd see them. I decided that I could just go to the gas station I went to earlier.

I didn't even want to go because of the fact that the last time that I did go in one that I got into it with the cashier. I haven't even gone inside a gas station since really. Whenever I needed gas I syphoned it from other cars or whatever. I just didn't want a repeat of what happened last time, but that didn't matter. What's the worst that could happen, he call the cops on me? I've been on a killing spree for quite some time now, so it wouldn't bother me to just kill one more.

I pulled up to the gas station, still not knowing what I would do with these limbs. I had to go in the store and I didn't know what I would do with them, maybe just leave them here. I was just in front of the store and could clearly see them from where I would be standing. I laid them on the seat, pushing the bike in front of the gas pump so that no one could see it if they parked beside it. I walked over into the gas station, going straight to the cashier.

"Can I have a bag?" I asked, looking out at my bike.

"Sorry, store policy, you have to buy something." He told me sympathetically. I was kind of mad that they had all these stupid rules when all the store was used for was gas. If they didn't sell gas, no one would even come. I looked behind me, then in front of me, packs of cigarettes behind him.

"Give me a pack." I told him, getting some money out my pocket.

"Are you 18?" He asked.

"Do I look 18?" I retorted, slightly agitated.

"Sorry, uh that'll be $5.37." He handed me the pack and I gave him six dollars, I didn't want the change. I held my hand out for a bag, and he handed me one. A plastic bag with the store and company name on it.