1: Mimi

I wrapped another girl in a blanket and Maria took her out of the building and into the vans for transport to the holding room where the rest of the girls were being kept. My team and I had just shut down the red room for the final time, it was all over now. Dreykov and his associates were in custody and the girls were free. 

Well not entirely free, we had to hold them for questioning to make sure that they were okay. A lot of them were injured and confused due to the breaking of the control Dreykov. We had to be sure the brainwashing they endured was truly broken. 

"Natasha?" I called her name she was looking into one of the training rooms in a trance she looked over her shoulder. "You okay?" She nodded looking back "This was the room I'd train in." She pointed I stood beside her looking into the red-lit room, there was a black matt on the floor like some sort of padding for when they were rolling around but it was so thin it wouldn't have helped much.

Once the building was cleared we went back to HQ where the girls were being treated and questioned. We were in the main meeting room debriefing from the mission. Everyone was filling out their forms the feeling of woe coating the room when there was a small knock on the door. Fury waved them in Agent Hill was still there with a photo in her hand. "What is it, agent?" Fury asked her not having time for anything else right now.

"Mr Stark." I looked up at her she looked concerned. "Who is this?" She held out the photo and Cap passed it over to me. I looked at the photo, smiling softly as I traced her perfect face with my thumb. 

Her soft brown eyes, her innocent smile. "Why do you ask?" I say not moving my eyes off of the photograph I normally keep in my private office. She handed another photo over. 

"This is a frame from the cameras when we infiltrated the Red Room sir

"This is a frame from the cameras when we infiltrated the Red Room sir." My little girl. I stand up quickly. "Where is she?" I needed to see her right now! "In a private room. She was asking for you, she has the most clarity in her thoughts out of all of the widows." "She's not a widow." I snapped at her. My little girl isn't a widow. "Take me to her." 

She nodded and I left the meeting room and hurried down the halls until I arrived at the private room she was in. She sat there on the bed her knees pulled close to and her arms wrapped tightly around keeping them in place. I was worried she'd freak out when she saw me, what if they had brainwashed her to hate me or see me as the target. I knocked on the door lightly and then pushed it opened moving slowly. She looked at me eyes locking with mine. "MiMi?" "Daddy?" She stood up quickly and came over to me, I wrapped her in my arms holding her as close to me as I could without hurting her. She looked badly beaten and she walked with a limp so I knew she was hurt. Her exposed wrist had rope burn and cuts from where she had been tied up or chained down.