20: Alisa

"Morgan!" I called when I entered the house I dumped the equipment bag by my feet ready to catch my sister who was running towards me, I picked her up trying to hide my pain. "I missed you." I tell her holding onto her tightly. She held on to me so tight I thought she was going to snap my neck. "Hey, it's okay. I'm right here." I hold her head in the crook of my neck. "Someone missed their big sister." Dad said amused coming into the hallway. "She heard you all the way from the playroom." Which was on the otherside of the house. "Well I'm ready to spend the rest of the watching movies and having lots of snuggles with you." She pulled away to look at me. "Really." "Yeah!" Her little hand touched my forehead where the small graze was. "You got hurt." "It's just a little graze." "No. Tell her she's not going back." "Morgan." Dad warned. "Morgs I'm fine, I just bumped my head." I tell her. "What shall we watch first? How about Moana?" I asked her to distract her. "Yeah." 

"You go set it up in the movie room I'll be there in a second okay, I just need to put somethings away." She nodded letting go of me and running down the hall to the movie room. Someone would help her work out how to get it set up. "How are you girls?" Dad asked checking me over." "Fine." We say in unison. I look over my shoulder at Nat we couldn't make eyecontact. "How did she get away?" "I told you this already. And I've told fury." "My daughters reputation is on the line." "It wasn't on her okay." Natasha said. "Fury understands that and her reputation is just fine." "I need to head to medical." I say. "You just told me you were fine, why do you need to go to medical?" "To restock the bag... She got shot and I cut open my hand." I say in a duh tone. "I'll put the equipment away." Nat and I left dad in the hallway to do our respective jobs.

Once I refilled the medical bag Bruce checked my hand, it needed a few stitiches so I let him do that and then Nat came in to get her injuries looked at. "You're free to go." Bruce told me. "her head." "My head is just fine mild concussion." I say rolling my eyes at her. "I'm more concerned about the hole in you." Bruce tells her making her sit down. "See you around." I say before leaving the room. 

-----------

NATASHA'S POV

Amelia and Morgan were sleeping in the movie room when the meeting was called so everyone decided to leave her to rest. I checked in on her, I felt guilty about what we did I basically used her to distract me. We probably should talk about it but I couldn't even look at her. 

We sat in the meeting hall listening and i was concerned about our next mission. Amelia couldn't take much more of anything. So was tired, she had ruined a long term friendship with my sister, well Yelena ruined it. She was grieving and from what Mason said she wasn't doing too great and now this. 

"Alisa?" Amelia's voice was heard from behind me

"Alisa?" Amelia's voice was heard from behind me. "Go back to sleep Amelia." Tony said turning the bored off. "No why do you have her picture up? What's going on?" She asked taking the control from Tony and putting on the board again flicking through the slides. "Mimi we'll fix this." Bucky told her. "What happened?" No one said anything. "TELL ME!"