45: Content

"Keep up." I encouraged Wanda. "I still hate how happy you are when you're running." She complained and I laughed slowing down and hooking my arm with hers to help her keep moving. "You're doing much better than when I first got you out here," I say trying to be positive. Wanda and I have been on the rocks but I think we're finally out of the woods with it all. We spend time alone together we laugh and have our inside jokes. We annoy Natasha by talking with our minds when watching a film. We have our friendship back and it felt great to have her back in my life.

Yelena and Kate have been best buds recently so I haven't been hanging out with either of them much but one relationship at a time. Though I and Yelena could never truly not be close to one another no matter how much time passes where we haven't spoken you can guarantee we will be back to how we were before so I wasn't worried about that.

We breathe deeply when we finished our laps and grab our water bottles. Steve and Sam were still doing their laps and everyone else opted to skip on the run this morning. "How are you and Vision doing?" I asked as we sit on the bench. "We're good, he's the best." I smiled at how happy she was whenever she spoke about him. "You and Nat should come over for dinner." My water went down the wrong hole causing me to cough. Wanda laughed at me. "I can read minds and her thoughts about you are sickening... I'm happy for you?" "You are?" "You're my best friend. You both are." "We would have told you we're just want to make sure this is what we both want before we let other people in on it." "I understand." "You're not mad? Because I can't stand you to be mad at me anymore Wanda. I missed my best friend." "I'm not mad." She took my hand. "I promise." "Thank gosh."

"So dinner?" "I'll talk to Nat but I can't imagine her saying no." "Perfect... Tomorrow evening our place of course." "Do you want us to bring anything?" "Wine? Your dad has the best wine." I chuckled. "I can do that." We stand up and head inside in unison as the winds pick up. "Have you told your dad?" "Yeah, Nat did." "Nat?" "Yeah I wasn't thrilled about it either but it's over with now." I shrugged. "You'd have told your dad eventually." I nodded. "When I was ready though. Since Maira I just... He's way more protective and it was too much and now-"It's a lot?" I nodded. "But Peppa makes him back off sometimes. So we have our space." "At least she's on your side." "That's what mums do right," I say pushing the door open. "Yeah." "Boxing?" "You're a machine and I hate it." We chuckle and I drag her to the gym with me.

-----------

"Thank you for having us," Nat said as we entered Wanda and Visions home, I handed him the wine. "Amelia greetings." This felt weird... He's my dads programme... I literally grew up with Javis and now he's in a human form called vision. "Hi." I went through. "Dinner smells great," I say looking around. I haven't been here before it's like her safe space so her inviting us both here was a big deal.

She had a photo of us on the side table in the lounge, I picked it up and smiled remembering the day, we went to the zoo with Morgan it was her favourite place to go at the time I'd take her there all the time and I and Wanda had a photo with a giraffe. It licked her cheek and we couldn't stop laughing so Peter snapped a photo of us. I set it back down, she did still care about me even when she was annoyed at me for sleeping with Natasha.

We had dinner together and then we moved back to the lounge to chill and chat. Wanda was questioning Natasha and messing with her head, it was annoying me. "Will you stop?" I asked Wanda. "What?" "Interrogating her." "I'm just checking her intentions." "I don't need you to do that."

"I think we should go," I say standing up. "Amelia wait." "No. Wanda, I thought you were happy for us. I thought we were friends." I take my girlfriends hand and she stands, we leave ignoring Wanda and walk across the property to the main compound building.

"Maybe she's right." "We're not doing this," I say not looking over at her. "You deserve someone who can love you completely." "Natasha." "That's not me. I can't do that. I don't know how to do that." "Pause." "No Amelia. Listen to me." I stopped and turned quickly cupping her face. "You listen to me," I say clearly. "I want you. You no one else. You love me perfectly fine-"Amelia." "Listen to me. You're enough. You're enough for me. More than enough in fact. I don't care what anyone thinks." "I do." "Why?" "Because I want them to trust me with you."