26: It's Over

That didn't take long at all. I was expecting him to lay low for a while and then appear when we're comfortable not the day we land home. Amelia wouldn't let anyone near her not to help her clean up not to hold her not even close enough to reach out for her. Not even her dad. Especially not her dad in fact. 

--------

"He's here."  she managed out her back pushed against the wall as blood trickled down her face from different places. I moved her from the door and to the bed, she looked pretty beaten already. "Where is he?" I asked her quietly she didn't answer she was going into her memories again. "Amelia!" I say sharply. "Where is he?" "Training room." "Okay... Okay." I stand up and go to my closet I pull out my suit. "Put this on." "He's here." "Amelia, just got to hold it together... theres no time for this right now." I tell her holding the suit. We change and I can now hear the fight going on downstairs, he wasn't alone. If he was it would have been over by now. 

She had changed and began cleaning her face of the blood, old cuts had been re opened and it looked pretty painful. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded and we went down to help the team out, widows were all over and i was glad we took the time to change, if we didn't we wouldn't have the tech we needed to have the upper hand. 

-----

"Amelia!" Morgan? Everyones heads turned in the direction of the voice, we had made our way outside by the track, the widows had been defeated and captured ready to be helped and set free. No! This can't be happening. 

"MORGAN!" Tony shouted. Dreykov was laughing at everyones looks of horror. He let her go and Morgan ran to Tony who was already making his way to his daughter. Amelia stood beside Yelena. "No." She whispered looking around. "WHERE IS SHE!" She shouted clearly her voice traveling across the distance between us and Dreykov. 

Peppa..."WHERE IS SHE!" She shouted again her anger becoming clear as her eyes glowed red and the balls of energy appeared she was getting ready to fight. "You've always been the smart one Amelia." He says walking down the hill towards us. "Where is she?" She asked again. "She's alive for now." He smirked I knew that smirk. That smirk was all I saw for years, and the harsh beatings that followed haunted my body. That smirk lead to nothing good.

A women appeared at the side of him. "Mel?" Their mum. Peppa was in bad shape being pulled along beside her. "Mum!" Amelia called but I don't think it was to Melissa it was to Peppa. She was desperate for Peppa to give us some indication that she was alive. I made eye contact with Cap and we both nodded agreeing we were going to go and attack but before we could Dreykov punched Peppa in the face his rings cutting her as Melissa held her in place. Tony shielded his daughter from the sight taken off in his suit holding her close to him. He chose to protect his child that's what Peppa would have wanted. 

More widows came out of no where. Amelia didn't seem to care as she walked directly to Dreykov, he kept pounding at Peppa like she was unbreakable. Amelia caught his hand and pushed it away from Peppa's face avoiding it coliding with it once again. "Go help her, I've got this." Yelena tells me when Amelia is punched. "I got it Nat. Go." She pushed and I ran the short distance to them. "You're too late little warrior." Peppa was limp in Melissa's hands. "Again." He mocked and chuckled. "Weak."  

"Mila." I didn't want her to do this but there was no stopping her, she unleashed all the pain she had been holding on to for years every ounce he made her feel she let out and projected it on him. He fell to the ground on his back the air knocking out of his lungs as he hit the floor. "You don't get to take her from me!" She shouted at him he wasn't completely gone yet. "Mila don't." I tell her she wasn't a killer. "You ruined my life!" She told him. "You killed my sister! You took my mum. You killed the only person who has ever loved me like a mother should have! And Peppa! I swear to God I'm going to rip you to pieces until there is nothing left of you to burry." She spat at him kneeling on the floor. "And I'm going to enjoy every single second."