5: A Teacher

It had been a few weeks since the big blow-up between Natasha and me and Bucky and I. Bucky and I sorted things between us. Steve sat me down and explained to me what he went through and I felt guilty for attacking him the way I did when he wasn't in control when he was training us in the red room. I apologised to him and he apologised to me and now we're fine. I even train with him, he's the person closest to my skill set apart from Natasha but I think I may kill her if we got into the ring together.  

Natasha and I haven't said a word to each other, it's just death glares. 

"I saved you a seat." Peter says when I come into the dining room after being held up in the lab all day, dads been trying to keep me busy, when I wasn't busy I got sad and thought about Piper. Every single thought was Piper. What would she do in that situation, what would she say. Her laugh. Her smile. Her sassy comments. Her hug. Our bond. "Thanks." I say taking the seat beside Peter.

Peter was Dads 'project'. He was the son he never had. And Peter was a good brother, he made me laugh and we bickered. We had movie nights and we sat plotting on how to sneak out. Of course, it was near impossible with friday but we still tried. 

"Not seen you today." "Been in the lab, trying to programe some softwear for your new suit actually." I say casually helping myself to the salad in the big bowl. "Want some?" I asked him and he nodded. "What type of programe?" "It's so cool, I'll show you after dinner." "But I want to know now." He whined as he loaded our plates with the pesto pasta that was being passed around as I put a little salad on Morgan's plate. "So it allows you to immediatly download information about there person in front of you. For example, looking at Thor... Literal God. Thuder. Hammer is his strength, weakness is lacking the hammer." I explained qucikly. "I am not weak without my hammer." "Sure you're not buddy." I say continuing to dish mine, Morgan's and Peter's food out as he did too. 

"Is it nearly done?" "Not quite. I need dad to help but he's been busy with boring Stark stuff." "You're a Stark." "Stark tower stuff." I correct myself. "right." We both tucked into our food. I looked up and see dads eyes on us. "what?" Peter asked with a mouthful of food causing Morgan and me to laugh at him. "Classy." I resort. "You two are getting on well." He observed. "We could pull each other apart if you'd prefer." I say with a raised brow. "No thank you." I smile. "Very well." I continued to eat. 

Nat's thoughts were loud again and I was struggling to concentrate on my sister who was asking me to help her. "Shut up." I say sharply. She looked at me with big eyes her lip wobbling. "Not you sweetie. I'm sorry." I cupped her face. "Sissy didn't mean to shout." I tell her. "I'm sorry." I whispered to her resting my forehead against her. 

Peppa did this with my sister and me whenever we got upset. It calmed us right away. "I'm sorry." I tell her again. "Mimi, are you okay?" Dad asked concerned. "Yes. Sorry." I forced a smile at him. He nodded his head I could feel his eyes on me as I helped Morgan get her pasta on her fork, I lift it to her mouth and she bit it off and she smiled at me. I didn't mean to upset her. It's just never really quiet anymore. 

I looked at Wanda and she offered me a sad smile. I shrugged and went back to helping Morgan no longer feeling hungry myself. 

------

"You should tell your dad." "No." I say sharply as I cleaned the dishes with Wanda's help. She just used her magice to dry them whilst I stood here hand washing everything. "He could help." "But you're helping. He's just going to tell ury and they'll lock me up." "They won't." "You don't know that. If they think I'm dangerous I'll get locked up just like you did." "How did you know that?" "I'm getting better at controling it." I say smugly. It was just Nat that kept clouding my brain. 

"What happened between you two?" I made eye contact with her she seemed concerned. "Nat got out we didn't. That's all." I say looking away. "Something more has happened. I can get in your head too." She mocked and I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to talk about it." I say meaning it. I didn't want to go through it all again. I go through it enough. "But maybe if you told someone you both could work out a way to reslove it." "Theres no resolving it." I sa with a sigh.