47:Truth Or Dare

"Why is everyone in my office?" I questioned coming in after a meeting I've just had with the research team at Stark Tower. "We came to see Natasha's girlfriend," Kate says swinging in my chair. "Well she's not in here and I'm busy so please find somewhere else to stalk the poor girl." I go into the filing cabinets. "You're always so focused on work... But this... This is a whole other level of businesswomen." Bucky says mocking but I could tell he was impressed. "Well, when it's your father's company and you're the future of it there's no time for messing around." I swap my files and go to my desk standing expectantly for Kate to move. 

"CEO Stark Jr... Can we get a ice-cream machine in here." Yelena asked walking around. "no, and you guys need to leave like now I have a meeting in 5 minutes." "Awe come on! Jessica isn't even here yet." "Miss Stark." Jessica enters. "Hey Jessica how are things," Yelena asks immediately. "I didn't realise you had company." "Neither did I," I say pulling a face at my friends. "The XP-Tech CEO is here for your meeting. ""guys seriously." I ushered them out with my hands before sitting at my desk. "Send them in." I smiled. 

-----------

"You need to tell your sister, you're not dating Jessica," I tell Nat sitting beside her at the dinner table. "Why?" "They think my office is a stake out room and I can't get anything done. I had a really important meeting today and they all just piled out my door like a band of clowns when they were coming in." I complained people came in so we stopped talking about it. 

"Guess who we saw today?" Yelena began teasing. "Jessica." She says bored. "She's real pretty isn't she... I didn't think blondes were your type." I dished mine, Morgan and Peter's food out Peter doing the same we did this everytime we ate with everyone. "Mac and cheese?" I asked him and he nodded so I put it on his plate. Yelena was still talking about Jessica and how sweet she is and how pretty she is and hot and I was slowly getting bored of it. 

I sat down after dishing up the food and picked up my fork. "Do you-"I'm not hungry. I have some work to do." I excuse myself before Yelena could say anything else, it was annoying me. "You've been working all day I'm sure it can wait." "No I have a idea of some- I gotta do it now."  I manage out lying to my dad wasn't easy for me to do. "Take your food with you." "No eating in the lab remember." He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes taking it with me. 

--------

A few Days Later

I joined the rest of the team in the lounge they were playing a game of truth or dare which was always interesting and ends in arguments everytime we play it because someone gets their feelings hurt. 

"Amelia." I looked up from my phone. "Truth or dare." "No," I say looking back at my screen and finishing my text to Nat who was sat across from me on a bean bag that was brought in from the library. "Oh come on it's not all business." Bucky says taking my phone, Panic instilled in me and quickly I reacted pinning Bucky down on the sofa cushions and getting my phone back. "You know better than to touch this," I say sitting up and locking my phone. Bucky sat up slowly. Everyone was looking at me. "What you hiding?" "My plans to take over the universe," I answer like it was the truth which caused a few to laugh. 

I decided to join in the game after a few rounds. "Your turn," Wanda says. "Truth." "Is it true that you're in a relationship?" She knew I was, why would she ask that. I narrowed my eyes at her clearly annoyed. "Yes. It is true." I say calmly. I make sure I keep my eyes on her not letting them look at Natasha because I was worried they'd figure it out. "How long?" "It's my turn." "You can't admit to dating someone and then not tell us who!" Yelena says getting excited. "I can and I am," I say. "Thor truth or dare." "Dare." I thought for a second. "I dare you to complete the girls combat training for a week." "Easy." Yelena, Kate, Nat and I laughed. "Easy huh?" "For a God like me? yeah I'm sure it is." "Very well," I smirked knowing he wasn't going to keep up after the first day, he'd be sore and tired. "5am start." "We start training at 6." "No, Cap starts training at 6, we have conditioning at 5. A run at 6, combat at 7, followed by-"I get it." He says I nodded.