Chapter 5

Next Day

The Woods

After I told my Idea to my Ancestors and I forced them to make a magical bargain they will not cut off their magic for me or try to control my actions, I'll use Dark magic and sometimes Sacrificial magic for exchange they can turn the Ancestral plane into whatever or however they want, they can teach me magic and I'll be buried with them. 30 witches didn't agree to it and so I burned their bones and they went from my ancestral ground, others agreed so now I have 40 dead witches backing me up, only me.

"Why am I here again Judy?" I asked for 10th, Judy here decided to rope me in with her to show Elias historical sights of Mystic Falls. "Jenna and For the last time, you also need to know abut the towns History.". "I'm not an Historian like Elias-". "Elijah" He interrupted me and I continued "Here, I'm just a 18 years old adult who wants to be asleep in his bed right now.". "It's 10 A.M" She turned and said then I said "It's Sunday, means no schools also means I get to sleep like a panda in my comfy bed until 12 wake up and have a hot coffee-". "I brought you hot coffee."

She interrupted and I said "It doesn't mean I forgive you for waking me up, your lucky my phone didn't break when I threw it in the wall for waking me up.". "What else have you thrown into your wall.". "I have a record of breaking 7 bedside clocks for waking me up.". She turned and faced me then said "Your getting near your Dad's record he has broken 10 alarm clock and 2 phone.". "Good to know. So here the Fell Property huh."

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence.". Elliot said "Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families.". "Why do you say it like that?". "My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise.". "Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?.". "Which means the ever-lauded founding families. didn't actually found anything.". "Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial.".

I said "I take offence to that, we are not territorial." While Elliot said "Yes, they are.". She laughed while I said looking at him "You are an disgrace to man kind, Elliot.". "Elijah" They both said and groaned saw Aldeic and said "Elon meet Aldric Saltzman, my history teacher and Jenna's friend.". They said "Elijah, Alaric.". "I hate you three" I said while they chuckled and Alvin said "Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?".

Elton said "I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history.". Jennica said "Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec.". Then she went and Elton said "Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect.". "So is Jenna.". "You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women.". "What about young man, Old one." I ended with a wink and went to find Jennica.

After the long and boring history lecture, Jennifer went to do something leaving me alone with Elton. "Your a witch.". "Thanks for noticing, Handsome.". "I didn't knew there was another witch in town.". "I moved here a month or 2 ago.". "What are you relationship with the Salvatore brother and the Doppelganger.". "Well I don't care about Devon and Stephan, same goes to Ella. Honestly I only care Caroline and maybe about Stephan for saving me and Kathlyn cause she's fun.". "Katharina was fun?" He asked in slight shock and I chuckled "She's unique.". "That or back stabbing, psychotic bitch another one.".