Chapter 34

Weeks later

St. Annie's Church

It's been a week and I'm trying to help Via with magic, she's still afraid to use it but getting there. Turns out Kat injected Elena with an Ripper virus and I helped them finding Stefan's doppelganger Tom from here, I'm no gonna go there. Nadia found that her mother didn't went to Other side and now is on a quest to where she went, even if I did tell her it's not worth it. I met Josh, who's just not my type and it was awkward at first cause we were set up by Vina but we became friends and now I'm giving Cami an portion, yeah seems like her uncle was Hex and I found an portion on my family's Grimoire and thought it might work, I'm not giving her false hope. "Drink this." I sad o Kieran giving a cup of blue color liquid. "Is is as bad as it smells?" Cami asked and we said "Hope not/ Definitely.". Z continued "I might have taken a sip and it wasn't good at all.". "Anyway Cami like I said-". 

"This might not work and I don't want to give you false hope. Yeah I got it, your the first person to try.".. "Cheers" Kieran said and gulped it in one go and said "Disgusting.". "Yeah I know, the Hex." Z said and we saw the X in his hand became lighter and lighter. "It's working." Cami said and we saw it sop with a tiny X and she asked "Why isn't it going?". "The Hex's too powerful, I'm sorry Cami.". "No no. It's almost gone, can't you make another one and make it go completely. Another sip of it?". She asked hopefully and I said sighing sadly "I'm sorry it's the efficient one with no side effects other portions might make him go blind or paralyze him if I make it. I need a witch and Davina is in no way to make a portion. I'm really sorry.". "No no, I'm not accepting this. We're so close Altair!!" She yelled sobbing and Kieran said holding her "Thank you for trying." We nodded and went.

Bayou

"Tell me again why are we here instead of sleeping . Al!!" Z asked and I answered "It's full moon and the Crescent Wolf's have a curse on that placed by Marcel and they can only be human today.". "Then how am not turning into a wolf.". "I honestly think its the ring, I asked Klaus about it and he said it's an ring made 1000 years ago by Bichster.-". "Ester Mikaelson?". "Yep and for Klaus's real father and his brother, you happen to be an long distance relative of them to inherit that ring-Ahh" I yelled as an body collided into me and it laughed and said "Scary Cat!". "Aiden. Get off of me!!". "I haven't seen you many moons and you can't day hello?" He asked as we stood up and I jumped into his arms and said laughing "Missed you Aiden. This is Zari."

He let out his hand and she shook it while he said  "Aiden Flowers.". "Zari Tarazi.". "Now that you've both introduced, Where's Jackson.". "Of course your here to see him. ". "Hey, I miss him too you know but not Oliver he is an ass sometimes.". He laughed and asked while we went "How are you a vampire.". "Long story, I'll tell you when we eat Gumbo and Beignets, I brought.". we three came to see Jackson with Hayley and she asked "Who the hell are they?". "Hello to you too baby mama, I'm A-!". I again got hugged by Jackson and laughed while he said "Al!!. Missed.". "Yeah you too!!. Come-on I brought Gumbo and Beignets.". we all sat around fire and Hayley asked "So your Altair Axton, Davina's brother and he guy who dated Kol also ripped Klaus's heart out but still breathing."

"Yep and Bex told you didn't she. Of course she did, and your Hayley Marshall.". "Also know as Andrea Labonair." Jackson added and I asked "Your his wife-to-be?". "I am, I though the Crescent's hated vampires.". "They do but I was originally witch when I met and got to know the whole Crescent, beside I befriended their Alpha. They don't hate me much besides some people didn't like me like Oliver, Kelly, Rachel-.". Aiden continued "Joey, Frank, Reanna-" Jackson continued "Don't forget Talia, Scott-". "Wait he did, I though he liked me?" I asked and they both laughed and Aiden said "Oh he did, he even made an Altair hating support group, it was hilarious.". "Wait you can do that?" Hayley, me and Z asked and Jackson said "He's modernizing it, it just an voting or in our case howling."