Chapter 48

Clair Residence

"Ugh, I hate this!!" I whined and vomited a pool of blood again on the toilet, after Jackson's funeral at the Bayou and telling my condolences to Mary I came back but the first thing I did was throw up a puddle of blood into the bathroom after the moment I woke.  "Ow! Ah!." I hissed hands clutching to my stomach and thanked to gods that I out an silencing wands on all the bathrooms or Lexi and Kai will be here worried sick. I stayed there for few minutes breathing heavily and hugged my knees as soon as the pain went and sobbed, at the loss of Jackson and how I might be next. After very long few minutes I got up and took a shower and came downstairs to see Z, Lexi, Kai who was holding Lia and an nervous Vina and an vibe that screamed intervention.

"What the fuck did I do to get intervention?!?" I screamed at them and they all looked shocked as I figured out and I said rolling my eyes "I'm sill an empath and this sends intervention vibes. Too munch.". "We are concerned that your getting back into old habits." Z started and I asked confused "Such as.?". They al struggled to say as Kai finally spoke up "Self- Harm. We think Jackson's death's might pushing your depression episode back again.". "How do you four came to the conclusion?". "We smelt blood." Lexi, Z and Kai spoke and I said finally knowing why Vina was nervously "A depressive?. No I'm having a depressive series and I'm only on season one." I joked trying to lighten the mood but non smiled and I said " but I'm not cutting myself, anywhere.". "Don't believe you and trust our supernatural senses than your mouth, Al. It's ok if you-"

Lexi stated and I cut her off "I'm puking my guts out bloody literally, pun intended. Every morning since last week and sometimes at noon, hence you smelled blood. Another painful side-effect of my bloodline curse.". "Why didn't you tell us?!?" Kai was the one who first broke out of the shock and yelled and I said shushing him for sleeping Nia "Cause, I don't want you to feel more guilty or make you two worry about me. Me and Vina are already on it, right?". "You knew?!" They three yelled at her and she said shushing them "I'm sorry but he didn't want me to tell anyone before we have a promising solution.". "Which we do." I said showing her an crippled paper as Z asked "And does that ancient paper say how to cure your curse."

"We said soliton not a miracle." Vina said as I continued unfolding it "This is what Sabine or Célester, gave me. More like herbs list but it's her handwritten.". "How does it help?" Kai asked and I explained "We're going to summon her and make her get some leads or Ideas on how to de-curse me, can we go?". Vina nodded eyes still on the paper as we moved and Kai vamp sped in front of me and said "Why are you asking to her help when you have the Mikaelson's?". "What we we are going to do might break our bond but.." Via said and started at me as I said "I'm dying and we're unstoppable when motivated." He eyes and asked "How can I help??". I was about to pretest but Vina quickly said "You can be our life link when we go to ancestral plane.". "I though we were summoning her?". I asked and she sighed "This doesn't have enough emotion or blood connection to summon her, we need to go directly and find her.". "Great I'm in." Kai said happily and we three went.

Davilla Estate

As we three were on our way Aya Elijah's fir sire decided to take me and Vina to discuss some thing and now we four are walking inside what looks like an Coven. Aya said as we three came in " As you know from your own experience, any vampire who seeks true power will inevitably require the aid of a witch. We Strix are no exception. However, I have found that witches for hire can only be trusted so far, and so... meet the Sisters, wayward souls with an extraordinary capacity for magic. Of course, when I found them, they were nothing but orphans and outcasts belonging nowhere and with no one until they found a home here with us.". "So, the Strix have their own personal coven?" Vina and Kai asked while I started at the witch's, they were some diversity among one.