Chapter 20

St. Annie's Attic

After my mental breakdown at the Diner, I well cried and while I was in the midst of another breakdown also possibly getting into an accident. My mind had an amazingly emotional Idea to go to the one person-s who would be very happy to see me and I have a little Post-compulsion problem. "Little Dove. Invite me in." I asked my sister who is ironically in a white dress. "Al." She asked shocked and I said "Vina.". "Wait. Wait. Wait. Your dead.". "Yeah I am undead." I said in a 'duh' tone and she asked shaking her head "No, you weren't going to complete the transition.".

"Oh, yeah. You see.." I told her from how Kol died, how I tried to kill Jordan, I was confined, vowed revenge on Jordan and the cure, how I would use it to become Witch again, and last what Bex did and said "So, I came here cause one I'm undead and needed to see you after that breakdown and two I'm having a biggest debate of my life, do I wanna life as an undead person or die cause I have lost magic. I wanna live cause being a vampire kinda suits me, I'm Incontrol of my bloodlust, you made me a daylight ring to walk in sun. Thank you very much, I'm smart enough to not get caught even if I do I have friends who will help me."

"So, why do you wanna die." she asked by now, I'm inside and she's sitting on her bead while I'm sitting on a arm chair "Magic, I miss magic. Even if I'm strong and fast, undead. I miss practicing magic, creating it, altering it. I miss giving people my emotions. So what do you think, should I live an immortal life as an undead person or join the hunt for the cure which I may not get cause too many obstacle which I could handle or take the easy option and die.". "I'm going to ask a simple question. Do you want to live?". "At the right moment, I'm just conflicted."

"Ok,  let me elaborate living. Do you want to Graduate, finished College, find your dream Job, fall in love and have a family?". "Yes.". I said and she clapping "There you have it, you want to live and experience all the things the world has to offer. What if you don't have magic, your immortal, strong and incontrol of your bloodlust so you don't hurt someone. I think all theses sumps up for losing your magic.". I thought about what she said and was about to answer when Marcel voice came "I think she's right.". "AH!. Don't do that!!" We both yelled in surprise.

"Sorry, Couldn't help but overhear.". I said standing up and taking a paper from my bag "Ok then, sign here and become my legal guardian.". "What?" He asked in shock and I explained while they both looked at the paper "Apparently my magical compulsion broke when I became the undead and now the school is asking for a legal guardian. I did not went to that hellhole for 2 years just come out without a Graduation certificate, I also can't compel cause there's vervain in the water supply. Ergo I need you as your basically my father, so what you say?"

He laughed and hugged me while saying "Of course I would.". "Good, then I will send you my Graduation notice, I take cash only or a Car.". "You don't have a license." D said and I said "I will get it as soon as I have my own car not some 20-whatever years old brat's compelled car which is how I came here.". "I will think about.". Marcel said and I grinned "Thanks. I do have a week or so before prom, which I've been forced to attended by my friend.". "You going to prom?!" She asked laughing and I said "Ha ha, shut up. Her plan was to go as friend with her friend, who I just tolerate but I'm thinking of skipping it.". "No no, you just had a chat about you living your life which means going to prom and taking photos with y our friends." Marcel said and I sighs "Fine, I'll attend that stupid prom. But it's in a week or so, what you been up to little dove."

Days later

Dress Shop

It's night time and I'm waiting for Care to take out her dress from the shop, we're going as friends. She came out with my Tux only and I asked "Where's your dress?". "The tailor said somebody else already took it.". "Who?". "She can't remember.". "She's been compelled." I asked and she nodded then I asked "But the vervain...". "Is out of the town water supply. It's gotta be Elena.". "Well can't you compel yourself a new dress.". "I don't want a just another dress. I wanna look hot, very royalty hot and I know just who to ask." We went into her Car.