Chapter 37

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon, Bonnie and Lexi are behind us as I'm observing Kaleb and he asked while looking at the sky "You Hovering.". "I'm observing Kaleb, what's that?". "It's Kai." He said turning around and I said "It seems my ability to forget people's name have returned, sorry Kevin I'm truly very bad at that.". "It's Kai. You forget peoples name you heard like 2 sec ago.". "Yeah, ask Damon and Bon here it took me 2 moths to remember their names.". Bon's voice cut our conversation " Family massacred in Portland. The only one missing was the oldest boy, a 22-year-old named Malachai.".

He walked to them and said "Who names a kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil." Bon said "All these kids were murdered!". " Hello! Not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of my sisters. 'Cause otherwise, I would've cut her lungs out, and not just her spleen.". Lexi asked "What!". " You can survive without a spleen.". Kai said and Lexi asked "So she survived?". Kai said pointing at photos "Yeah. Look, well, these two, I, uh, hung off a stairwell railing. Then I put a hunting knife in her abdomen, and him, I drowned in the pool. But, he kept fighting me. I was like, 'I saved you for last, you ungrateful little...' Anyway, that was that."

"Wow we've got another psychopath." Lexi said and Bon asked "You just killed your whole family?". "Coven, to be precise. Oh, you know, family of witches.", Damon asked "You're making us jump through hoops, and you're a witch?.". "Sort of, yeah. No powers, obviously. Oh, and of course, Gemini Coven did not take it too well when they heard what I did in Portland. It's why they banished me here.". "That is a very vague answer and this is a prison for you.". "Yep,  This place isn't your hell, Damon. It's mine.". Bon started to storm inside the house with Damon on his tail and I said "And you just tipped off the queen of moral compass, angel."

Lexi and Angel asked "Angel?". "Malachai means 'my angel' in Hebrew, I'll call you angel cause I can't remember your name and something tells me it's not Kyle. Unless you want me to call you 'Malachai' ". "Don't call me that.". "Malachi or Angel.". "Either." He said and stormed off after Bon while Lexi said "Does he seems pissed to only me or you too.". "Me too, oh I'm gonna enjoy annoying him with the name. Come-on lets go and see the shit show.".  We two head inside to hear Bon say "How can you not care? Maybe because of the horrible things you have done? Maybe 'cause killing a bunch of kids is not a big deal to someone who's murdered a pregnant woman?". 

"Who?/ You told them about Gail?" I asked while Lexi asked and Damon said "Of course Stefan told you.". "What am I missing here?" I asked as Damon told the story of how he killed Gail Salvatore to get revenge on Stefan and Lexi said in the end "That damn promise I tell ya.". Kai said "Ouch. Poor nephew-uncle Zach.". Me and Lexi was drink a glass of Bourbon while Damon said "Stefan compelled Uncle Zach to forget about the girlfriend and the baby. But, he couldn't cover up all those murders. Founder's Council was restarted, and Stefan took off. Left Mystic Falls for about fifteen years. We both did. And when I saw Uncle Zach again, I couldn't look at him without remembering that I ruined everything. So it was a nice relief when I got to kill him. Okay, can we go back now?"

Angel said to Bon "Oh, come on, Bonnie. You wanna go home to your friends, I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death. Win-win.". "Are deliberately making Bon hate you more or is it just your personality." I asked and he said "Definitely my personality.". Damon said "Look, Bonnie, I know this guy's not a model citizen, okay, but I gotta get back. Not just for Elena, but for my brother.". "Yeah I wanna see my sister, my Ex who possibly didn't slaughter an entire village cause he lost me and my best friends." I said and Lexi said "Yeah, I'm finally alive and I wanna live, find my boyfriend and for that I need to get out of this Déjà Vu world.". "I'm sorry guys" She said looking at us sadly, the sun started to shine and Angel said "And we missed the day's eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow?". "No" Bon said and went then Damon followed him.