Chapter 14

Dulles International Airport

Our plane just landed and I'm catching a Taxi while Ko's calling his siblings, A taxi stopped just then Kol came and said "Come with me.". "I'm coming with you..?". I said and he put this bags down took my hands and said "Not Mystic falls, come with me we can go anywhere you want. New York, Italy, France.". "Kol, as much as I love the offer I have a school to finish and College to Consider. We can go to New York on summer break after Senior year.". "I haven't had a partner in a long time little spitfire. One that would challenge me, surprise me and accepts me. You are one of the few witch's I personally like not tolerate but like.". "I'm honored, Kol. But why are you saying this."

He explained what Evie did and how Mr. Saltzman is now an Original vampire, how they are planning on running again and how Klaus just died. I said with teary eyes "When are you meeting with your siblings?". "They will-" His phone's ping cut us and and he cursed seeing the message "Bloody hell.". "What?". "My darling sister just killed Elena and now the Alaric is also dead.". "But Klaus is still dead and Bex is probably packing up the house all alone.". "Possibly. She's always been a sensitive one". He answered and I asked "I-I don't know if I'll join you but after I help Bex. I'll think about it, see you exactly here, tomorrow?". "Of Course. Hope to see you again little spitfire." He said opening the Taxi door for me and I got in.

Mikaelson Manson

"BEX!!!" I yelled through the house as I came in but I couldn't find her, I looked around to see broken furniture then saw whole in the windows and there was blood on the floor. I took Mystic Falls map and did a locator spell to find two dots and muttered "Well eeny, meeny, miney, mo.". I chose the Old Witch house and started the went.

Old Witch House

I stopped the car and ran as I heard a familiar yell and came down to find Care, Tyler, Braddon and Jordon, they all said "Al?". "My locator spell was supposed to lead me to a Mikaelson not the 4 of you and why the hell are you ripping your heart out? Have you finally gone insane?.". Tyler said "Ah, it seems luck is on your side Bonnie, maybe Altair here could do the Body Jumping spell.". "Whose body are you going to invade-no why would I help you?". He chuckled and Care said "It's Klaus.". "What?!". "He made Bonnie do an body jumping spell and now he need to get back in his own which is right there.".

She pointed at a Coffin and I opened to see Klaus and turned to Tyaus said "I hate and love that your not dead. Right now. And I will hug you when you get out of that.". "I would like nothing more.". I turned to Braddon and asked "The spell, Braddon?". She rolled her eyes and said "It's Bonnie.". "I am terrible at names. Get over yourself and teach the spell.". She taught the spell and I said "Let's get this show on the road. Shall we?.". She asked "Are you sure you want to do this for him?". "Of Course I do, he's my friend like Care and Kol.". then put my arm up and made Tyaus fall on his knees and put my hands on his head and chanted "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Raverus En Phasmatos Ex Sonos. Resistamus Et Veram Vatus. Raverus Phasmatos Ex Sonos. Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Raverus En Phasmatos Ex Sonos. Resistamus Et Veram Vatus. Raverus Phasmatos Ex Sonos."

Tyler came back and Bon started to yell and asked "What the hell did she do?!?!". Bon screamed and cried leaning to Jordan while Care said "She saw black veins going up your veins and was trying to help.". "Oh my god. Black magic doesn't affect me much I've been practiced for 6 years. Bon.". "What have I done?! What did I do?! What did I do? What did I do?". I made her saw me and said "Your going to be ok.". "I can't feel my magic.". I magically blew off the candles around us without moving and asked giving her an hand "Cone-on channel me. Just one incantation.". She took my hand and she chanted "incendia" only 3 candles lit but soon they were blown off by the spirits.