Chapter 36

1994 Prison World

Salvatore Boarding House

It's night time and I'm staying at the Boarding house as mine is not built yet. "Hey" Lexi said coming and I said smiling at her "Hey. what are you doing here?". "Oh you know, wondering how we're in the past and what happened today.". "A witch's magic is constantly growing, I was vampire for 1 and a half years. Turns out becoming one didn't stop my magic from growing, it made mine more powerful and uncontrol. Think of it like my 1 and a half years of continuous gowning magic came to me in one night and it's gonna take some time for me to control.". "Cool, so we've got 2 vampire, one no magic with and one over powered witch.". "Yeah we do." I said and we chuckled. 

"I wanted to say thank you for stopping me, if you didn't I don't know where I would have been.". "No problem but you could replay me by being my...guinea pig.". "Uh is it too dangerous?". "See here's the thing I'm the first son of the 3rd son of the 7th daughters in the Xnios bloodline, my father's side Coven name. Which uniquely makes me an Empath.". "An Empath. You serious , you can control emotions and all.". "I only found this out from my long lost family Grimoire and I was a witch on that time, now that I'm a witch again I though  I could try to read and manipulate your emotions. With your consent of course."

"Sure. Just don't choose anything dangerous.". I nodded and we sat against each other as she asked "Wait do you even know how to do this?". "I mean I used to when I was like 5, it was like breathing to me but my bitch of a mother though I was sick and made me drink these herbs and shits which suppressed it then I became a vampire and got off the medicine.". "Wait you were still taking them after you left New Orleans.". "I mean if you've been called sick your whole life of something you can do, but others can't you'll start to believe them eventually. Anyway, so it's the first time after years. Let's start."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I went to my closed off part of my body which I named radar as I was a kid and touched it. I gasped still eyes closed as I could feel Lexi's exactment and frowned as I felt sadness and asked "Why are you sad?". "I don't know maybe cause of the stoy you just said.". "Ok  let me change that." I tilted my head and twitched my fingers and changed her emotions to Disgust and she yelled "Oh my god!. What are you doing I fe-feel-". "Disgusted?" I asked opening an eyes and she nodded still her face looking disgust, I changed her emotion to happiness and she suddenly squealed and hugged me while saying "I don't know why but I'm happy!!". I laughed and started my test on her.

Next Day

I yawned awake and came down to hear Damon and Bon bicker with Lexi on my tail as Damon said "Nope, I'm consistent. Hello sleepy heads have a seat. " We three sat as he gave us a plate of pancake and said "Eat your pancakes. Oh, and-" He threw Bon the news paper ad said "You can do a crossword puzzle.". "Oh, gee, thanks, breakfast with one of least favorite person, and a crossword puzzle, from 1994. Alright, what's a seven letter word for-" The sky suddenly darkened and I asked "Am I still asleep or is there an Eclipse again?". "If you are then we're sharing same dream." Lexi said eating a piece of pancake, Damon said "You've got to be kidding me. Bonnie, look at the date on that paper.".

She said "It says, May 10th, 1994. It's the same day as yesterday. We're living the same day all over again.". "Well seems the worlds on a time loop." I said taking sip of my orange juice and Damon said "Well that proves it, we're in hell. Our own personal, custom-built hell. And you're all in it with me.". "Can you stop being dramatic for one minute and can someone put a good song." Lexi said and I said raising my hands "On it." The player stopped and Damon yelled "Hey!". "Ecchoo Ecchoo joue ce qu'il y a dans ma tête" I chanted rotating my hands the Echo spell and Radioactive by imagine dragons started play and Bon asked "What the..?". "Echo spell, it will play the song or whatever I think in my head like echoing it from my head, or projecting.". "I like that." Lexi said and we ate while I was singling along.