Chapter 15 (R)

1 Month Later

France

"NO!!!" I yelled at the my best friend who is putting on a horror film on our temporary apartment, as he promised we stayed at New York then Paris and just yesterday we came to France, all the while he's been teaching me new spells, showing me around. It's a lot of fun and we have a lot of sexual tensions. A lot. "It will be fun, Darling.". "It will be fun for you, I don't like horror movies. What do you have against good old sit-com or rom-con or even musical". He sputtered and said while sitting next to our sofa "Too sappy love.".

I hit him with a pillow and said "'Too sappy', after we get this nightmare over with your watching Scary Movie. It's cringe but funny.". "A comedy movie named 'scary movie', I think I'll pass." "It's our weekly movie night. You choose one and I choose one. Those are the rules". "Rules are meant to be broken.". "So will your spine if you try to move after this movie is over.". "You make too many threats, little spit fire.". "I'm your best friend what you think?" I deadpanned and we laughed, he started the movie and we slumped into our small sofa each on one end with popcorn in the middle and in PJ's.

It's been an hour and I've long stopped watching the movie and turned to watch the Greek god of man sitting next to me and admiring his face, rough lips, jawline and suddenly he said "Are you undressing me with your eyes?". "What..no!!" I stuttered and turned away with flustered cheeks, I felt a finger touch my chin and I looked into chocolate brown eyes of his and he whisper "Don't be shy, use your hands.". A shiver ran down my spin and I kissed him with so lust and passion while also pushing him down the sofa while he kissed me hungrily and lustfully.

Mature Content Ahead

My hands roamed over his body and our erections grinding against each other's pants, He broke the kiss and started biting my jawline, neck while I was moaning and he vamp sped us to our room and tore my shirt then started trail soft kisses around my chest and commanded "Hands up". I obeyed with a whine and moaned as he played with my nipples and tore off my pants while I yelped in surprise.

My 8 inch painfully hard dick spring to life which had pre-cum on it and he started to tease by licking around my dick and slowly stroking it while kissing my thighs and I begged "Oh god, K-ol". "Patience darling." He said and I don't have to see that he's smirking at my state. He kissed at the top of my cock as it twitched then he took me in whole while I moaned in both pleasure and surprise.

He started to sucking half of my dick then started stroking it while saying "You taste absolute delicious.". I was in too much pleasure to answer and only gasped as he took my whole cock inside his mouth and I moaned "Fuck. Oh god". He started to move up and down in a fast pace driving me insane and just when I was about to cum he took out his mouth and I whined "No.". He chuckled darkly and said "Not so fast love.".

He vamp sped and took a bottle of lube, He kissed me and started to put the lube in my entrance, I switched our position and turned to his 10 inches monster dick and started to suck on it while he moaned out "Fuck.". I took his whole dick in and started deep throating him, I relaxed my muscles as I felt the tip hit the back of my throat while he started to eat my ass out. I moaned into his dick when he started fingering me and he moaned out "Ahh, your mouth feels so good love." I started to suck him faster, I took my mouth out and started to lick his balls while he put this 3 finger in and said "Your ready, love".

We got into Missionary position, he positioned his dick into my entrance and slowly push in while kissing me so I don't feel much pain, I dig my nails into the matters and cry into the kiss, he's so big and he cooed "I know, just a bit.". He stayed in the position for a it and I nodded at our rested forehead signaling for him to move, I cursed as he started to move" Fuck". He moves slowly and steadily for me to adjust around his length and started to stork my cock while cooing into my ear.