Chapter 6

Clair Resident

After I gave them the map and went to school, now it's night time and I'm in the middle of the house making my very own Dark Object. "Are you ready?" Ruby I think one of the 4 old witches asked and I nodded. I have literally 20 candles around my house, a bowl of water and sand all place inside the symbol I created. I took out my personalized watch which are in literal pieces middle of the herbs and bowls, then cut my palm and put my blood around the watch then sat on knees outside the circle, closed my eyes and started while slowly lifting my arms "mawungene emlindweni umoya walowo ndambulalayo. mawungene emlindweni umoya walowo ndambulalayo."

I gasped forwards as black orb came out of me and saw it floated in the middle then continued "Vumela ube yile nto ndinqwenela ukuba ube yiyo. Unokuba yile nto ndifuna ukuba yiyo. Amanzi omoya aqinile kunye nomlilo. Vumela ube yile nto ndinqwenela ukuba ube yiyo. Unokuba yile nto ndifuna ukuba yiyo. Amanzi omoya aqinile kunye nomlilo". I saw that the orb became different kinds of knifes then small crossbow then a stake and a words formed 'fiet' and went back to usual orb and I continued.

"In vigiliam esto, et magia intus influat. In vigiliam esto, et magia intus influat.". I saw the orb go inside the watch and finished "subsidere et finiri.". It glowed a dark black and stopped and I smiled and I though it will become one but it flew upwards started shaking and I said "Uh oh.". And covered myself as it blasted into pieces, then I was hit back with my magic and got threw into the floor and coughed asked "Why didn't it work.". "Your asking too much from a simple watch. Child.". Avery said and I asked "Really I just wanted it to become a dagger, crossbow and stick also to shock me if I was ever drugged.". "Yes all this an simple watch cannot achieve.". "Well what do you want me to do, make silver.". "Hmm Platinum is better." Matilda said and I asked "That was rhetorical. Where the hell am I going to find Platinum and make a watch.".

"Perhaps a bracelet." Avery said "Or a Ring which will make your weapon's small but still deadly.". They nodded and I asked sitting straight "So something made out of Platinum with required symbols caved in it.". "Yes." They all said and I groaned fell on my back and said "I'm starting to hate the Idea of making a Dark Object.". Ruby sat next to me and said "You are a young witch Altair and your trying to manipulate materials into becoming whatever you desire, even though you have the magic to make it possible. You do need materials. You can make it we believe in you.". "Thanks Ruby.". "It is Riley child.". "Sorry, you know I'm bad at names." I said and we laughed.

It's night time and I'm calling Care. "Hello" she answers happily "Well someone sounds happy.". She chuckled and said "Me and Matt made up. Why did you call". "I'm leaving town for a day, I need to get something to create something that is totally awesome.". "Ohh sounds mysterious.". "It's a surprise, I just wanted to tell you. Bye Care.". "Bye Al."

Next Day

After my spell blew up 4 times by using Platinum bracelet and rings and necklace. I used A mix of Gold and Silver which surprisingly worked and now I have a awesome necklace which can change to a stick, knifes and hand crossbow. It's night time and I'm walking to my house after the Taxi, it's quite. Then I heard a whoosh and turned to see no one, I let my magic lose and sensed at least 6 vampires all 300 years old and said "fiet". My necklace became slime like and came to my hand and became a dagger while I yelled "Come out, blood sucker. Scared of a witch."

I heard a whoosh and I held by throat and saw a guy who was vamping out and said "We're not-" He was cut off by me stabbing him in the eye balls, blood spilled all over my face while he stumbled back and I said "How's the eyes." He saw me furiously while the eye healed and I chanted "Vertias". both his legs broke and he yelled in pain and I said while stabbing him in the heart "Now, Who's next.". 5 vampires came in front of me and hissed while I said "Such beautiful faces, now let's get ugly."