Chapter 25

Cabin in the Woods

Me and Z are sitting in the couch while Stefan is looking at Tess who's still on the metal, suddenly Tessa said "Hovering actually slows down the process.". "Ah. Got it. So what's your, uh, plan? Take the cure and shove it down Silas' throat? Kill him?". "You're skipping ahead. We don't stand a chance against Silas with his mental powers.". "You took him down before, right?". "A long time ago. That was before he could compel masses, and two thousand years of consuming dribbles of blood from thousands of people...It's allowed him to hone his skills. It prepared him to escape from the tomb I put him in.". " Is that where Amara is right now, locked away in a tomb?". " Is that where Amara is right now, locked away in a tomb?" .

She told the story of how she cured Amara then killed her and showed Silas her heart then how she gave him a second chance of taking the cure and living a human life with her "Can't say I didn't give him a second chance.". " That's what you call a second chance?" Z asked Tessa said "I'm a complicated person. But Silas remains a simple man. I created the Other Side as a supernatural barrier between Silas and the peaceful afterlife he craved. Then I dropped him in that tomb with that cure, thinking eventually he would take it and kill himself to be with Amara, just so he could realize that he was caught with me for all eternity.".

I asked " How's that working out for you?". "He's been a little stubborn.". "I take it you're not really making me a daylight ring, are you?" Stefan asked and she said turning to him while we stood up "Do you really think I'd give you the one thing you need to walk out of here?". "All right, listen. We're on the same side. I want Silas gone as much as you do—" Tessa walked and said "Have you not been listening to me? I have trust issues. I'm controlling, and paranoid, and a little crazy.". I said "Your not Crazy-ish" She put her arms towards us and we fell on our knees grunting in pain and she said "Have you not been listening to me? I have trust issues. I'm controlling, and paranoid, and a little crazy.". Then everything went black.

I groaned awake and looked around to see Damon also waking up and Elena's voice calling Stefan. I stood up and found Z and woke her, she said "Uhh 5 more minutes.". "I'm not your mom Z. Wake the hell up!!". She hit me still sleepily and I said rubbing my arms "You hit me a little too much. Wake up!!". "Al" Se asked opening her eyes and I said "Good morning sunshine.". "You both ok?" Damon asked and we said "Yep." I asked "What happened to him.". "Tessa linked him to Silas and fired their brains. Come-on Elena let's take him." They took Stefan and Elena asked looking at us "You both coming?". "Yeah. You go ahead."

They went and Z asked "Why are we still here?". "I'm not going out of here with taking a photo with her.". "God you still on that.". "I'm always on that, do you she'll do it if I cleaned this place up of his veins and he blood.". "Yes, why don't you also cook her dinner and wash the toilets. I'm sure she'll love that.". "Are you really suggesting or making fun of me." We bickered back and forth and Tessa came "Why are you both still here?". "This Idiot's not moving till he has a selfie with you." Z said and I asked standing up "With a please. Can we just one. Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee".

Tessa chuckled and said "If you bring your family Grimoire I'll allow you.". "Why do you want my Clair family's Grimoire?". "The other one.". "Xinos." She nodded and I asked "But you can't open it without blood of two generations of my bloodline.". "What do you know about the Travelers?". "Cursed withes, natural disaster struck whenever they get together in one place and can't access Spirit magic so possess other people or that's what Kol told me.". "Yes also they are all mine and Silas's Coven's people who though they could achieve anything if Immortally is possible. Those who opposed this put the curse on them to never gather in one place and can't use Tradition magic by calling up Spirits. Xinos are like the Bennet's line, Bennet's are from my bloodline while Xinos's are from-". "Silas's Bloodline" I finished in realization.