Chapter 38

Salvatore Boarding House

Turns out hoping for the best and preparing for the wort is the best motto as our plan went to total shit, couldn't Angel just cloak himself and hitch a ride with us he has to make an dramatic entrance and shot an arrow through Bon's stomach and my heart, killing me. Good thing I made an backup plan and put protection spell on all of us, but when I woke up in an empty cave, I became furious as he didn't even consider to bury my body. I kicked open the door and yelled "ANGEL!!", but to my utter surprise no one was here and I saw puddle of blood and sighed took a map and chanted using the blood from the pen "Faire à voir là ré.". The blood stopped on Mystic Falls Hospital.

Mystic Falls Hospital

I walked into the Hospital and went to Angel while he said "Looking for this? You stole the ascendant, naughty girl. You weren't planning on using and leaving me behind, were-Ahh!!". I came arms pointed at him and giving him an aneurysm and Bon asked "Altair?". "Hello Bon-Bon. You know what part I'm mad about Angel, you killed me but didn't even bury my body. Like seriously have a little empathy.". "I killed you!!" He yelled still on floor and I said crouching next to him "Duh and I'm gonna return the favor. FYI I hold grudges very long and always have backup plans.". I flickered my wrist as his neck snapped and chanted putting my hands on his chest "Frakusp". His heart came out to my hand and said throwing it away to Bon "This will give us some time, let's go home, Bon-Bon."

Underground Cave

As it turns out Bon again made the noble sacrifice and send Damon and Lexi back cause she was injured but I healed her and said about my protection spell on all of us, we stood on the circle where the Eclipse shine ad I said "Bon stop being a Martyr, seriously. Stop.". "I'll try, thanks for saving me.". "It was no-" I was cut off by an glass shar being held by my throat and Angel said "Forgetting someone?". "Oh so now you decide to use your amazing clocking skills but not the first time where you could have just hitched a ride with us without us knowing?" I asked and he said slightly cutting my neck "It non of your business, now Bon-Bon, let's go home.".

It's near Eclipse and Angel said "It's now or never Bonnie, see you can even bring Ms. Cuddles back home.". "Yeah with a Sociopath who is currently holding my friend hostage." She said and I said "Don't worry about me, this position is turning me on so much.". "A Sociopath who's holding a Hostage by a glass on you neck which I did silt you with, slight has turned you on." He asked and I said shrugging around his arms "Your warm and I like pain, anyway Bon we ready.". She shook her head and cut her palm then drop her blood on the Ascendant and chanted "Sangina Mearma, -" Angel took her hand and said "Just in case. You continue". She chanted "Sangina Mearma, Ascendarum Cavea. Sangina Mearma, Ascendarum Cavea.Sangina Mearma, Ascendarum Cavea.". 

"So long 1994." He said as we the sky darkened and Bon chanted "Sangina Mearma, un magica". The ascendant clicked but nothing happed and Angel asked "What the hell's happening?". "I don't know.". "Keep going. Hurry." "I can't. We've lost our magic." I asked pushing his hands away "What?!?!". "I'm sorry, but I can't let him out.". He put his hands on our arms and tried to siphon but nothing came and yelled "There's nothing there. There's no magic. Where did you put your magic?!!". "The spell you altered but you didn't have my blood!!!" I asked and she said "Your blood dropped on the bear when Kai put his hands with mine.". "NO!!" I yelled and kneeled throwing away the bag, I hugged my knees crying while Angel yelled and there was a thud I looked to see Bon knocked out.

He saw me still furious and I said "I already killed you once, remember that.". He took my by collar and started "Oh yea-" He was cut off by, my knees hitting him hard in the abdomen and him falling down coughing, I said still standing  "I'm in the in the mood, Angel.". I spin kicked him square on the face and he fell down unconscious, then stormed out with Bon's body on my shoulder. I was walking to the Boarding house but someone possibly Angle sedated me from behind and I fell down knocked out cold.