Chapter 17

Gilbert Residence

It's the morning and the sun just rose up then I smirked as my theory came true after the trio left and I cried broke the table tried to stab myself by the broken stake but got stopped by Klaus and he giving me a pep talk, now we're just sitting on the sofa Klaus looking at me asked "How did you die?". "I was in New Orleans and witch Bitches attacked me and killed me last night or say before that, but I had Kol's blood in my system as I was injured by my sister accidently and you know the rest.". "So you weren't going to complete the transition?". 

I sighed and turned to look at Kol's dead corpse and said "No. I love being a witch and I said goodbye to my sister and other important people, I was here to say goodbye to him and get him to concentrate me in my sacred ground but when I saw what they did and and I just became so angry and tried to kill Jordan. I want to kill him.".

I looked into his blue eyes and said "I will kill him.". He just smirked in return and said "I won't doubt you, love.". His face turned serious and he said "But don't turn your emotions off.". "I won't, I want to look into the eyes of Jordan when I kill him and see fear and desperation and regret for ever killing Kol and for me to feel that, I need my emotions also.". I stood in front of him and said as I widened my arms with a smirked "Your looking at the world's first unsired vampire. Even if I don't like being one.". He chuckled and said "You are full of surprises love.".

Next Day

I was smiling sadly and looking through photos of me and Kol on my Phone, just then Tyler came and said looking at Klaus who's looking sadly at his dead brother's ashes " Morning, sunshine-s.". I waved my hands giving him a sarcastic smile then tuned out their conversation, I put away my phone to hear Klaus say " I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter.". Tyler glares at Klaus and goes and I asked "What did you do?". he explained how his Hybrids were turned against him and then he slaughtered them, came looking for Tyler but found his mother and drowned her in the fountain. 

"You acted impulsive and now you regret it, slight cause Caroline might never forgive you. It seems like a thing for your family. Impulsive, homicidal, egoistical-". "Charming, powerful, cunning, manipulator. A literal definition of a Monster.". He finished and I said with a snort "Everyone's a monster in the supernatural society, vamps are monster to Werewolf's, Werewolf are monster to vamps, Witches are monster to Vamps and werewolf, Vamps and werewolf's are monster to witches. A monster is a relative term. Sorry to burst your bubbly but your family don't own the word Monster."

It's night time and I'm drawing in the books that I found while Tyler gloats to Klaus on how he's going to kill him while I ignore them. "You're still here? What are you doing?" I heard Care's voice and turned to see her come through back door and Tyler answers "Gloating. ". She looks at us and Klaus says "Hello Caroline." While I said "Hey there backstabber, how's life. Good, mine's not so much.". 

She looked hurt at my words but I didn't care just turned away and focused on my drawings while they continued their chatting " Come home. Don't stoop to his level." Care asked probably to Tyler and he said " He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself.". I rolled my eyes and she said "Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse.".

I quickly took the pencil and threw it at Care's hand when she tried to put a blanket over Kol's body and said with cold face while she yelled in pain "Don't.you.even.dare.". I kneeled before them still inside barrier and said while Care took the pencil out "I'll take care of him.". they nodded scared by my actions and I went to my Sofa taking a new pencil and continued drawing. I was so into  my drawing that I didn't hear their chatting but then heard a scream to see Klaus biting Caroline's neck and said "Now, that was definitely worth the calories.". I saw it was nearly 9 and that I'm weak from not drink any blood as I just dozed off.