juyeon's adoption story

~

jacob was walking back into his room after putting younghoon and jaehyun back to bed when he heard little whimpers coming from the four three year olds bedroom. jacob gingerly opened the door and walked in to see who was fussing.

he peaked over at the four cribs and saw his baby crying while tossing and turning in his sleep, mumbling incoherent words.

jacob cooed as he picked him up and cradled him in his arms. carefully bouncing the three year old down to try and get him to calm down.

jacob walked out of the room to prevent the risk of waking the other boys and carried the boy in his arms, closing the door behind him and back into his own room to calm the boy down.

after a lullaby or two and ten minutes of bouncing, the boy finally calmed down and snuggled himself into his mama's arms, his tiny legs wrapped around either side of jacob's thin waist.

jacob stared at juyeon's sleeping face as he slept peacefully in his arms, his long eyelashes coated with tiny tear droplets from earlier.

he closed his eyes as he slowly ran his hand through the three year old's raven black hair, the other hand placed on his back to support him.

jacob then thought back to the time where he had just adopted the little clumsy boy.

.

"mamaaa! can i have a bwothber pweaseeee!"

the energetic almost two year old yelled as he ran into his mama's arms. younghoon had just learnt how to run, and from then on, there was no stopping the boy from ramming into everything at full speed.

jacob chuckled and told younghoon, "maybe,
maybe."

.

"did you hear what younghoon asked earlier today?"

"no."

jacob pouted before staring at his husband

"oh come on.. why are you still pretending like you hate the kid? i can tell you love our little prince to bits."

"..."

"..."

"anyways, younghoon said he wanted a brother!"

".."

" we are NOT getting another child! isn't one enough?"

"but sangie~ younghoon really wants a brother! he's been asking for one ever since he learned how to ask for one."

"i have work to do jacob! i have to wake up and get out by 8am and come home at 6, the last sounds i hear before leaving are baby screams, the first sounds i hear after coming home are baby screams! once we finally get alone time, i'm too tired after hearing those stupid baby noises that i don't want to deal with anything and just sleep. and guess what? baby noises wake me up from my sleep too!"