特殊章 二

arcade day out with papa!

req. by @findingsangmil

~

jacob had been pestering sangyeon to hang out with the kids for ages, claiming that "not once have you went to spend any time with them on your own accord!"

since sangyeon had a nice month long 'holiday' to rest at home, sangyeon decided that this would probably be a good time to spend some time with the boys. just him and them.

of course, we wasn't going to take all ten of them out, that was probably a nightmare and a disaster waiting to happen. so, he decided to take his gaming enthusiasts : jaehyun, juyeon and eric, to the arcade to have some fun.

.

"WAHHH! PAPA THIS IS THE BIGGEST ARCADE IVE EVER SEEN!"

eric screamed as all three of the boys looked around the huge arcade filled with noisy machines, blinding neon lights and hollering people winning tickets left right and centre.

this arcade held some sort of meaning to the parent. it was the venue of his first official date with jacob, even though the younger absolutely despised loud noises—ironic because their house was arguably louder than the arcade on the daily. he realised that day that jacob was terrible at arcade games and anything that required the man to multitask.

many of the games they once played in the past were now gone, being replaced with much more brand new, fancier game machines. although, they still kept some timeless classics like the beat the mole in the hole game as well as the basketball hoop.

the four of them entered the arcade and sangyeon bought a game card, placing a hundred dollars worth of credits into the card before running off to wherever his children were and paying for whatever they wanted to play.

the first game they stopped boy was every little boy's go to game, the racing cars. the three of them sat down at three machines, choosing the 'vs' mode so that they could race each other.

"HYUNJAE HYUNG STOP TRAPPING ME IN THE CORNER OF THE TRACKKKKK!"

"HAHAHAHA IM WINNING— HEY OH NO YOU DONT ERIC!"

"GUYS HOW DO I  R E V E S E ?"

"JUYEON HYUNG WHY ARE YOU REVERSING ON A RACING TRACK- NOOOOOO!"

"MR PINK CAR SPARE MY LIFE PLEASE I JUST DONT WANT TO BE LAST PLACE."

"TOO BAD! I WIN! HAHAHAHHA"

and sangyeon could see why the arcade was so noisy now. the three boys screamed like the world depended on it as they raced each other through the screen, absolute chaos ensuing as the boys raced each other neck in neck, trying their best to grasp the title of first place.

jaehyun jumped out of the machine happily as he skipped towards his papa, elated at the fact that he had won first place amongst his brothers.

"no fair, i want a rematch, hyung!"

"so do i!"

sangyeon chuckled at the bantering and calmed them down, changing the topic by asking them what game they had wanted to play next.