hyunjae's adoption story
* warning : contains mentions of abuse in the 2nd half of the chapter

~

" mm' a piwate!"

younghoon yelled as he covered his face and hands with bubbles, aiming his sword bath toy at the surprisingly still dry jacob.

"mm' a a'wu!"

juyeon tried to copy as he stared at his older brother in awe at how he had 'transformed' into a pirate.

jacob smiled at his two babies with adoration in his eyes with a sponge in one hand, and his other hand supporting himself by the edge of the bath tub.

"woosh!"

and that's the last thing he remembers before being soaked in water by his two babies.

"hey!"

~

"dada wook! dada wook!"

younghoon yelled as he ran into the room and into his dada's strong legs. he grabbed the hem of his pants as he tried to drag him to wherever.

"what is it, prince?"

"ober thwereeee! yeonie is twying to wawk!"

sangyeon lifted younghoon up into his arms and walked towards the two boys' room to see what was going on.

upon entering, he saw a little juyeon in the shape of a mountain, hands and feet on the ground but his butt high in the sky, he looked like he was trying to stand back up.

holding younghoon in one hand, he took out his phone and started recording juyeon in the other.

jacob's going to be so happy when he sees this. sangyeon thought as he smiled while looking at the struggling juyeon through the phone screen.

"come on angel, you can do it!"

juyeon looked up and flashed a big body smile at the parent, losing his balance in the process and landing on his tummy with an 'oof'.

"dada!"

juyeon giggled, before he tried standing up again. after successfully doing so, he spread his arms out wide to try and balance himself.

"go yeonie!" younghoon cheered in sangyeon's arms as he watched his brother slowly toddle to the parent.

with sweaky shoes on his feet, juyeon made one step, two steps, three steps,

and he made it all the way to sangyeon, grabbing hold of his legs to maintain his balance. he looked up at the parent and made another boxy smile. sangyeon swore that his eyes were glittering in the artificial light.

sangyeon immediately sent the video to jacob before shoving the phone in his pocket and lifting juyeon up in the other arm, pecking him a good job on the forehead.