kevin's adoption story

~

"WOOO! WE GOIN TO CADADA!"

"ish pwonounced caduna not cadada!"

"NWOO both u dwum dwums, it's canera!"

"ddaeng, all of you are wrong!"

sangyeon yelled as he hoisted all three kids into his arms, the kids yelling in surprise. jacob laughed at the sight. oh how he wished that moments like these could last forever, with the kids laughing like no tomorrow, with sangyeon playing with the kids, with the family spending time together.

"EWWW, MAMA JUYEON FARTED—"

.

" gate 365 is ready for departure, gate 365 is ready for departure."

when the two parents heard that their plane was ready, they quickly got up and made their way to the gate. with juyeon strapped on jacob's back and younghoon and jaehyun in either arm, while sangyeon was carrying all of their hand carry bags.

"woahhhh, wookie at the cwouds jaejae! wook! wook!"

the two boys giggled as the plane started its long flight to canada. the boys were busy sightseeing all the buildings below them gradually got smaller and smaller until they couldn't see them anymore.

juyeon giggled happily at his brothers talking about the view outside of the airplane with his rainbow unicorn stuffy in his hand and a light blue binkie in his mouth.

four hours into the flight, all the boys were knocked out. younghoon was leaning by the window with his feet huddling into the seat while jaehyun's leg was on his chest. jaehyun on the other hand was sleeping on jacob's thigh, his mouth wide open and cute little snores were produced.

juyeon was peacefully snuggling in sangyeon's strong arms, sleeping peacefully, chest rising up and down in a slow and steady manner.

jacob let out a small sigh of content as he leaned his head against sangyeon's shoulder, looking up at him and giving him a warm smile.

sangyeon smiled back, telling jacob to take a nap and sleep as well, seeing how tired the younger was. jacob let out a small airy laugh as he closed his eyes, falling asleep to the steady strong beats of sangyeon's heart.

.

* bold is in english

"hello canada!"

jacob breathed out as he arrived back in his home country. he hasn't been to canada since he migrated to korea nine years ago. seeing it again, does bring back some pretty...painful memories, but nonetheless he still admired how beautiful the country of never ending nature really is.

juyeon was still sleeping in his arms, but younghoon and jaehyun were busy running around, exploring the 'canadian ground' younghoon's wordsas well as breathing in the 'canadian air'.