:0

Okay hi! 

So, I just finished editing and I know I said I was gonna be rewriting some of the chapters but in all honesty, I just rewrote certain parts and added more punctuation where it was needed as well as removing the cringe authors notes that I had written lol. 

Now that I am down with editing this, I'm going to try to get back to work on my other stories given the fact that I've been having terrible writers block for the past few months, but I've slowly been getting my grove back and editing this was something that helped me get it together and find my love for writing again. 

I would also like to say I am officially closing this chapter of my life. I am very proud of Baby Chase as a story right now, but I will now be leaving it where it is. 

I hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have, and I hope anyone new will enjoy it just as much.

I want to thank each and every one of you that has given me support on this story whether you've been here from the very beginning or if you're a new reader.

I love all of you and I hope all of you had a good day/night and remembered to eat/drink something. 

Once again thank you for all the love and support. 

- Your author, Aliyah. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 // 𝑩𝒙𝑩 [𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑫] 🎉