thirty nine

🖤baby chase🖤

"Wake up! Both of you wake up!"

I whine and move closer to Damien while whoever was trying to wake us up started jumping on the bed. "Go away" Damien groaned wrapping his arms around me.

"No! Wake up! We're going on vacation!" I opened my eyes to see Mason jumping on the bed with a dopey smile on his face. "We can talk about this later... Let us sleep" Damien responded.

I nodded and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. "Fine we're not going on vacation" He said plopping down on the bed. "Chase wake up" Mason whined. "Everybody left me alone" He whined again.

"T-Take a nap" I mumbled out. Then I heard another whine. "But I'm not tired" I groaned opened my eyes and lightly punched Damien in his side.

"Ow! What the hell?" He grabbed his side and looked at me with a frown. "What was that for?" He questioned.

"G-Go play with Ma-Mason... He's bored" I said. "How about you go play with him and let me sleep"

"N-No" I pouted. "Oou you're not supposed to say no to him" Mason chimed in. "Sh-Shut up Mason" My pout deepened while Damien moved to hover over me. "Did you just tell me no?" He questioned staring me directly in my eyes.

I shook my head and he growled while Mason clapped. "Dominant Damien is fun to watch" I looked over at Mason to see him smiling.

"Shut up and get out" Damien said never breaking eye contact with me. It was kinda scary... His eyes were way darker than they usually are.

Mason made no effort to move.

"I said get out Mason"

He sounded. Angry?

"Fine I'm going... Chase... Scream if he tries to hurt you" He said getting up.

Just as I was about to respond Damien growled again. "Do not respond to him" He said in a low tone.

Yeah, he was definitely scaring me now. After Mason left Damien moved his hand once and I heard the door lock causing me to gulp and look up at him with wide eyes.

"Now I'm going to ask you this again... Did you tell me no?" He said slowly with his voice still in the same tone. I slowly nodded my head.

"Words"

"Y-Yes... I told yo-you no." I said quietly.

"Apologize" He said sternly. He's really into this whole only saying one word thing.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered out. "Good boy" After that he captured my lips with his before leaving kissed in a trail from my lips to my neck.

He left a few open mouth kisses then I felt something sharp graze my neck causing my breath to hitch.

"Can I?" He questioned against my neck as his fangs continued to graze the skin.

"Y-Yeah" I reached up to grip the front of his shirt.

He sat up and pulled me with him. Before I knew it his lips were back on my neck and his fangs were starting to break the skin and draw blood. They definitely went in farther then last time, so it hurt way more.

I balled my fist up against his chest and let out a quiet whimper. He started to gently suck on my neck while I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"D-Damien.. H-Hurts" I whimpered quietly but he didn't budge. He either didn't hear me or he didn't care. Before I knew it, he was biting another spot on my neck.

I flattened my hands on his chest and started to push him away. Once again, he wouldn't budge.

"St-Stop Damien it h-hurts" I said louder this time. He pulled away and wiped his mouth that was actually covered with blood. I moved my hand up to my neck and winced once I touched it.

I pulled my hand away and looked up my fingers seeing them covered in my own blood.

I looked at him with wide eyes and started to climb out the bed. He watched my every move. I walked to his door and opened it before running to the bathroom.

My eyes made their way to the mirror, and I gasped seeing the crimson liquid that was slowly coming from my neck.

"M-Mason!" I called out. A few seconds later he came walking into the bathroom. As soon as he looked at my neck his eyes got dark, and his fangs came out just like Damien's did the first time he smelled my blood.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" He said storming out the bathroom before I even got a chance to stop him.

I grabbed paper towels and pressed them against my neck since applying pressure stops the bleed.

This is definitely not how I wanted my morning to start.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤