eightteen

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Damien! Get your ass out here and hug me!!" My younger brother Felix yells from the living room. I groaned and prayed to God that he didn't wake up Chase who was sleeping in his nursery.

I got into the hall and heard Chase crying meaning he did in fact wake him up. "I'll be there in a minute Felix!" I walked into Chase's nursery and picked him up.

"Shh shh it's okay baby. You're okay" I swayed back and forth trying to calm him down. "Do you need your diaper changed?" I asked softly as I laid him on the changing table.

He nodded and put his thumb in his mouth. "Don't do that. Use your paci" I pulled his favorite pacifier from the drawer on the changing table. I pulled his hand away from his face and pushed the pacifier into his mouth.

The pacifier immediately started bobbing in his mouth while I walked over to his dresser and pulled out something for him to wear.

I ended up just grabbing a t-shirt with stitch on it that says 'Ohana means family' and black pants.

I went back to Chase and started changing him. He was only in a t-shirt and a diaper, so it was really easy to change him.

Once he was in a fresh diaper and dressed, I walked over to his crib grabbed his bear and placed it in his arms before going out to the living room where Logan Lane and my brother Felix were sitting.

"Who's this little cutie?" Felix gushed getting up to come over to us. "This is Chase. Say hi to your uncle Felix baby"

Chase shyly waved and hid his face in my neck. "Aww he's so adorable! Why didn't you tell me you had a little?"

"I haven't had him very long. I wanted to get him settled in first before I introduced him to everything. Plus, I didn't think you would really care" I shrugged "Well as you can tell. I definitely fucking care" He said smiling at Chase.

"Hey watch your mouth. Don't want me to call Mason and get him here faster, do you?" I smirked.

"I'm not scared of Mason"

"I keep forgetting your older than him."

"Anyhoo. Can I hold him?"

I looked down at Chase. "Is that okay with you?" He nodded softly and allowed me to hand him off to Felix.

We all sat in the living and talked. Well... I talked to Logan and Lane.... Felix was too busy becoming Chase's new favorite uncle to even pay attention.

The front door swung open, and Mason walked in.

"I'm back!" He said in a sing-song tone.

I rolled my eyes and went over to give him a hug. I went to move back to the couch, but my leg wouldn't move. There was something or more specifically someone attached to my leg.

I looked down and Chase was looking up at me smiling softly. I fondly shook my head and picked him up smiling. "Hi baby" I whispered seeing that he was tired. "You want to go back to sleep baby?" He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder.

I carried him to the nursery and laid him on the changing table I took his pants off and changed his diaper before laying him in the crib.

"Where's your bear baby?" He pointed to the door. "He's still in the living room?" He nodded. "Okay let me go get him"

I went out to the living room and grabbed his bear. The whole time Mason was staring at me. "I'll explain in a minute. Let me put him down for a nap first"

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever"

"Dick" I mumbled as I walked away.

When I got back in the nursery Chase was half sleep already. I smiled and placed his bear in his arms.

"Sweet dreams baby boy" I whispered leaning forward to kiss his forehead.

Now to explain to Mason how he got here.

This should be fun.......... Not.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤