nine

🖤daddy damien🖤

"What's with his obsession with applesauce? And I forgot to ask... When did he start talking again?" Alison asked me as I walked back to the living room from putting Chase in his room.

"Lane gave him an applesauce pouch the first day he was with us, and he's been obsessed ever since. And he was trying to get me to bring him home and Lane picked him up and he said 'put me down'" I shrugged. "So, you're the one who got my baby brother addicted to applesauce like it's a fucking drug?" She looked over at Lane who was now flushed.

"Sorry." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck lightly. "Mhm sure" She got up and walked into the kitchen then came back 2 minutes later with three bottles of water. She handed one to me and kept the other two with her. "Uh where's mine?" Lane asked awkwardly. "Get it yourself... You got my baby brother addicted at applesauce" She rolled her eyes and opened the bottle of water.

"In my defense it is really healthy" He said before going to get his water. "And I understand that, but he's not supposed to have certain things... Applesauce could have killed him"

I looked at her and gave a questioning look. "He's like allergic to everything. Our parents never told us what he was allergic to so if he had something and had an allergic reaction to it, we would add it to his allergy list... He's never had applesauce before now and some allergies are worse than others."

I nodded and waited for Lane to come back. "You could have killed Chase by giving him that damn applesauce Lane" His eyes widened. "W-what?" After his reaction Alison started laughing uncontrollably.

"You two are so gullible... Applesauce couldn't actually kill him! He could have actually had an allergic reaction to it, but it wouldn't have been enough to kill him"

I put a hand over my heart and sigh. "You're an ass" Lane said pouting. "Ah you love me"

"Actually, I'm gay" He shrugging and I laughed. "Don't lie... You told me you were pansexual." Alison started to laugh, and Lane growled at me.

"Calm down Wolfe"

Alison stopped laughing. "I meant to ask why you call him that..."

"Do you really not know?" She shook her head. "Okay well... Logan and Lane are werewolves... And I'm a vampire... I don't even think Chase knows that" She gasped before squealing. "That's great! I've always wanted to meet vampires and werewolves!!"

"Oh geez"

"What?"

"Logan just texted and said he got more applesauce for Chase"

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤