twenty eight

🖤baby chase🖤

"It's okay booger. It's okay" Mason whispered swaying around my room. I had been crying for a while, but my cries have now been reduced to small hiccups.

I moved my head from his neck and forcefully rubbed the tears away from my face. "No no no you're going to irritate your face booger." He moved my hands away from my face and gently wiped my tears away.

"How about we go get you a bottle?" He suggests walking to the kitchen. I laid my head back on his shoulder and tightened my legs around his waist.

"Hey baby" I looked up and saw Damien standing there. I reached for him almost immediately.

Mason turned around and handed me to Damien before going back to making my bottle. "How long as it been since he stopped crying?" He asked Mason. "About a minute and a half"

"That explains why his cheeks are still all rosy"

A few minutes later Mason came over and handed me my bottle. "Here ya go bubbles" I giggled at the nickname and started to drink my bottle.

"Bubbles?" Damien questioned. "Don't question it... I think it's a really cute nickname and it suits him... Where's Lane?"

"In his room with Logan... Why?"

"What can't I question where my boyfriend is?" He asked. "No, I wasn't saying that I just wanted to know why you were looking for him"

"Are you being overprotective Dami?" Mason questions. "Maybe just a little bit... I mean you're my baby brother... The least I can do is be a little bit overprotective"

"It's okay... You're doing your job as the overprotective big brother... I understand... Now I am going to talk to my boyfriend" He said emphasizing 'boyfriend' before walking out the kitchen.

"What am I going to do with him" Damien shook his head and carried me back to my nursery.

He sat me down on the floor then sat next to me.

I leaned over and laid my head in his lap. I turned and laid on my back, so I was looking up at him. "You feel a little better baby?" He asked running his fingers through my hair. I gave a soft nod in return and put both my hands on my bottle.

"Aww how cute" I glanced towards the door seeing Felix standing there. "Damien, I need to talk to you.... Alone."

"Anything you have to say to me you can say in-front of Chase" He says rubbing my belly. Felix came in and sat in the rocking chair in the corner. "I think we need to discuss the stuff with Mason and Lane a little more... You can't just allow this... Mason is 17 Damien!"

"Well, you don't seem to have a problem with the fact that when not in headspace Chase is 17... He's the same age as Mason!"

"There's a difference with you two"

"What difference Felix?"

"Chase willingly started dating you... It wasn't forced on him!"

"Mason willingly started dating Lane... Lane gave him the opportunity to back out, but he didn't... I literally kidnapped Chase and he basically hated me for the first like 2 days I had him... Even after he agreed to be my little and my boyfriend, he didn't fully give in to everything till Alison got kidnapped!"

"I still feel like Mason was forced into this..."

"I was there watching the whole thing... Nothing was forced Felix... If anything seemed forced, I wouldn't have allowed them to be together!"

I kept looking between them after each thing they said.

A few minutes later they were still basically having an argument about it, and I was falling asleep. I really wanted to stay awake, but I couldn't. I put my bottle on the floor and turned around, so I was facing Damien's stomach.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤