sixty two

🖤daddy damien🖤

"Can't I just stay here while you go back home?" Chase pouted. We decided to spend the night at my parents' house since Felix and Mason were going to be staying with us for a few weeks anyway. "Then it will just be you my mom and my dad. Felix and Mason are coming back with us"

"But Ima miss mama" His pout deepened. "I know you will babe, but I promise we'll be back soon" I told him and started to massage his scalp. "Fine" He sighed and moved his head, so my fingertips were massaging his scalp better.

I knew it was one of his weaknesses.

"Did you put everything in the bag already baby?" I asked him as I continued to massage his scalp. "Yeah" He breathed out and closed his eyes. "Alright we got to go. The boys are waiting for us downstairs."

He stayed where he was which resulted in me picking him up and carrying him downstairs. "Mama! Don't let him take me!" Chase whined as soon as we walked into the kitchen. I set him on his feet, and he ran over to my mom.

"I wish it was that easy baby" My mom pouted and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm starting to think you like him better than your actual son's mama" Mason walked in with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What makes you think that?" She questioned in a high-pitched voice. "Well for one. Your more upset about him leaving then us... And two. You literally fed him breakfast this morning" He pouted.

"He was little!" She defended herself. "That's fair" Mason shrugged and came over to me. "When are we leaving?" He questioned. "Whenever they finish hugging"

"If that's the case I'm never letting go" I heard Chase mumbled causing me to shake my head. "You don't miss Alison?" I asked. "She's never around anymore"

"Because she got a job"

"No. Because she got a boyfriend" He told me. "She got a boyfriend?" I questioned. "Yeah. He doesn't live super close, but they met when she went shopping. She a-always drives out to visit him"

"And I haven't met this boyfriend yet?" Chase shook his head but never pulled away from my mother. He really does love her. "I haven't even met him" He mumbled.

"Chase, we have to go babe" I put my hand on the back of his head and started to massage his scalp like before. He let out a content sigh and pushed his head back towards my hand.

"Come on baby" I reached for his arm and started slowly pulling him away from my mom. Soon enough he was in my arms with his eyes closed as I continued to massage his head. I winked at my mom and picked Chase up.

"Did you just brainwash the poor baby?" She asked me with a frown. "No. He just loves when I massage his scalp..." I shrugged and started walking towards the living room. "Daddy" He mumbled. "Yes, little prince?" I questioned and sat on the couch.

"I'm not little" He whispered. "Then why'd you call me Daddy?" He cuddled closer to me and hid his face in my neck. "Cause I wanted to" He mumbled again then pressed a gentle kiss to my neck.

I rubbed his back.

"Logan! Lane! Felix and Mason! Get your asses in here so we can go!" I yelled. Seconds later they came running in. "Okay! We're ready!" Logan said before giggling and grabbing Felix's arm.