twelve

🖤baby chase🖤

"We have to tell you something little one"
🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

I looked at them and tilted my head a little bit. Damien motioned for me to come over to him. As soon as I was in front of him he picked me up.

"You know how you asked if I was sad?" I nodded. "I actually was sad baby. Still am.... I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be sad"

"W-What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. "First I would like to start by saying...I'm a vampire Logan and Lane are werewolves." 

My eyes widened but I motioned for him to continue explaining what happened. 

"After we left Alison's apartment Lane ended up having to go back because he left his phone. He didn't notice until about an hour after we got back. I gave him the key. When he got there the door was already opened. He thought that Alison might have left and didn't close the door all the way till he went to the living. There were small drops of blood everywhere and a note on the table. One of my enemies had been watching us. They know about you, and they know about Alison. He took Alison to get to me because a few years ago I did something to him—but that's a story for another time—He told me he would come after me for what I did, and this is how he's doing that. He knew he wouldn't be able to get you Logan or Lane, so he took Alison. I'm so sorry baby"

By the time he was done explaining I was crying. "A-Ali" I whimpered as I choked on a sob.

Damien sat down and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I laid my head on his shoulder as I cried.

"Logan go get him his bunny his blanket and a pacifier. Lane go make him a bottle" I watched as Lane went into the kitchen while Logan walked towards the nursery... My nursery.

Logan came back with my bunny and my pacifier. Lane came out the kitchen and handed daddy my bottle.

I willingly drank from the bottle. I willingly sucked on the pacifier. I willingly used the diaper...

Damien was surprised. So was Logan and Lane. "Go to sleep baby..."

"N-No"

At this point I was slipping in and out of headspace. But I feel I shouldn't go back in at this time, so I didn't.

"D-Damien" I whispered looking up at him from where I was laying on his chest. "Yeah baby?" I could tell he was a little shocked to hear me calling him Damien.

"I-if you're a v-vampire and I'm h-human.... H-how have y-you not tired t-to drink my b-blood yet?" I asked.

"Because I can control my hunger. Maybe one day I can turn you to one..." He started to run his fingers through my hair. "You could be my little monster." 

"T-Too far"

He chuckled. "You don't want me to turn you?"

"I-It's not t-that.... I j-just don't t-think I could b-be a m-monster"

"Oh, I didn't mean it that way baby... I would never force you to do anything bad."

I nodded and hid my face in his neck. Before I knew it, I had used my second diaper of the day. I poked Damien's cheek. "I p-peed" I whispered.

He shook his head. "You're comfortable with this now huh?" I shrugged. "M-Maybe" He got up with me still in his arms and took me into my nursery. He laid me on the changing table and untapped the diaper.

I was only in a t-shirt a diaper and socks, so it was easier. I was still a little shy when he changed me so as soon as he pulled the top of the diaper away from my body I started blushing.

Maybe just maybe I could get used to living like this.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤