fifty five

🖤baby chase🖤

"No! Chase wants h-his daddy!" I basically yelled at Logan while trying to get out of my highchair. The twins were babysitting me while my daddy was moving stuff into our apartment.

"He's going to be back soon sunshine just please eat your food for me"

I started crying then it quickly turned into a full-on temper-tantrum. "Logan? What happened?!"

"He wants Damien and I told him he would be back soon but now he's having a full temper-tantrum"

I let out a glass shattering scream and because of that it only took a few seconds for Lane to take me out of my highchair. "Then let's go see your daddy" He said. "But just so you know bub your daddy might be giving you a spanking for this"

"N-No! Chase no want a spanking"

"Then you probably shouldn't have acted out like that sunshine" Logan said and ran his fingers through my hair as Lane swayed back and forth to calm me down.

I was still letting out quiet sobs as I cried. "Let's go see your daddy bubba" Lane carried me to the front door and sat me down to put my shoes on.

"Chase have bear p-please?" I looked up at Logan who nodded before running off to my nursery.

When he came back, he had my bear and my pacifier. I took my bear and held it to my chest and popped my pacifier into my mouth and thanked him.

Lane picked me back up then carried me out the front door with Logan following close behind us.

We got on the elevator and waited for it to get to the floor we needed. Once it did Lane carried me to Alison's apartment and knocked.

"Hey guys. Hey munchkin!" Alison grinned when she opened the door. I waved and smiled around the pacifier in my mouth.

We walked into the apartment and Lane sat me on the couch. I took my pacifier out and looked around. "W-Where's daddy?" I pouted.

"I'm about to go get him bubba" Lane said before walking back out the front door. I sat and waited impatiently for my daddy.

When he walked into the apartment, I smiled got off the couch and ran to him. "Hey baby boy" He grinned and picked me up. "Hi!" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you right baby?" He asked. My smile dropped and I gave a small nod. "I'm not going to spank you... But you will be going in time out" He said calmly causing me to look down.

"What do you have to say?" He hooked his fingers under my chin and made me look up.

"Chase is s-sorry" I whispered. "Good boy" My daddy sat me on my feet and grabbed my hand. "Come on baby." We started walking towards the front door and when I realized we were leaving I stopped.

"Bear" I pouted and pointed to the living room. "Okay baby... Go get bear and say bye to Ali" I nodded and ran back into the living room.

"Bye bye Ali" I went over to her and hugged her. "Bye munchkin" I grabbed my bear and my pacifier before going back to my daddy.

He picked me up and carried me to the elevator so we could go back home.

When we got to the apartment I was carried straight to the kitchen and sat on the floor. "Sit and face the wall. I'll come get you in 15 minutes" My daddy said, and I nodded but I didn't make it to 15 minutes. I leaned against the wall next to me and was asleep in 5.

I opened my eyes for a minute, and I was being carried to my nursery. I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

Napping is basically like my superpower.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜