fifty seven

🖤daddy damien🖤

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Remember when I told you how Chase was freaking out and saying he didn't deserve me, and he thought I was going to leave him then started screaming shut up and make it stop?"

Logan and Lane both nodded.

"He basically just did it again. He started with saying he was scared for us and said that in the future I could possibly say being with him was a mistake or he would mess up then he started saying nobody wants him because he's a crybaby. Then he started yelling at himself to shut up and he said, 'stop making me say things' and 'just shut the fuck up' then when I pulled him into my arms to try and calm him down, he started yelling at me to let him go then after at least 20 minutes of him yelling and hitting me he fell asleep"

"Chase needs a mental evaluation"

"Logan!" Lane slapped him on his chest. "Hey! I'm just saying! It sounds like he's going through something mentally that may not actually have anything to do with you Damien" He said with a shrug.

Then I really started to think about it. Every time he goes through something like this, he starts yelling shut up to no one specifically and this time he said 'stop making me say things' so maybe Logan is right and actually being smart.

Maybe what's going on with him has nothing to do with me. I'm not quite sure getting Chase a mental evaluation will help in anyway, but I might have to do it.

I let out a frustrated groan. I highly doubt any of this would be happening if he had never met me. I thanked Logan for pointing that out to me then started going back to our room. I could hear Chase faintly crying once I got closer to the door and that caused me to walk faster.

When I walked in the room my heart broke. Chase was sitting in the middle of the bed crying and looking around for me. As soon as he noticed I was in the room he started to reach for me, and his sobs got more aggressive. That means he's definitely in his headspace.

I quickly walked over to him and pulled him into my arms. "Shh. It's okay little prince. I'm here baby" I whispered as I ran my hand up and down his back and swayed around the room.

"It's alright... Daddy's got you baby boy"

Chase continued to sob on my shoulder for a bit before his sobs were reduced to small sniffles.

It wasn't until I was about to lay him back in the bed that I noticed that my shirt was wet and so was my arm from being under his butt. I looked at the bed and there was in fact a wet spot in the middle.

"Looks like it's bath-time little one" I carried him into the bathroom that's attached to our room and set him on the counter then pulled my shirt off since it's wet.

I turned to the tub and started to fill it up with water and I put a little bit of lavender-bubble-bath in to help him calm down. While the tub was filling, I turned back to Chase who was whining and reaching for me.

"Shh shh. It's okay baby" I walked over and started to pull his shirt off. Once his shirt was off, he laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes. "You got to stay awake little prince" I said and pulled him off the counter so I could take his pants and underwear off.