twenty one

🖤baby chase🖤

"Wake up little one. It's time to wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes and for the first time in forever I was actually hoping what just happened was a dream.

We were in Damien's room. He was standing next to the bed. His eyes were still nearly black, and his fangs were still out.

So, no.... It wasn't a dream.

"Hey there baby" He grinned.

I didn't do anything. I just stared at him. He reached out to touch my hair, but I moved away causing him to frown. "Don't worry baby... I'm not going to hurt you" He whispered and tried to reach out to me again. I whimpered and moved away again.

"Chase."

I whimpered again and crawled off the bed. I looked him in the eyes, and they seemed like they got darker.

He was crawling over the bed towards me, so I made a run for it. I looked down at what I was wearing seeing that he had changed me into grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

I could see the front door.

I was so close.

I was almost there.

I tripped.

I started to get up only to see blood.

Everywhere.

I looked around the room seeing Logan over by the broken window with blood running down the side of his face and then Lane. I was laying on top of him.

He was bleeding from his neck.

Did Damien bite him?

Where was Mason?

Did Damien push him out the window?

Is that why it's broken?

Was Felix still in my nursery?

Was he okay?

"Come on baby. Daddy's not going to hurt you"

I quietly whimpered before getting up. I quickly ran the rest of the way to the door and grabbed the keys to Alison's apartment. I opened the door and didn't even both to close it.

Thankfully the elevator wasn't far from the apartment so if Damien doesn't come out quickly, he won't immediately know where I am. Unless he sees the missing keys.

Damn it I'm really dumb.

I quickly pressed the button for floor 5 then pressed the button so that the elevator doors would close faster.

Just as the elevator doors started to close, he appeared at the end of the hall with a smirk on his face.

"You can run but you can't hide Chase" He yelled so loud that all the floors above and below could probably hear him.

By now I was full on crying. I hadn't even noticed till my face ended up being wet from tears.

As soon as the doors opened, I bolted to the apartment and unlocked the door. Thankfully one of the last times I was here I found a hidden room so I could hide there. The bad thing is once I became Damien's little, he took my phone, so I have absolutely no way to call the cops or anything. But then again if I called the cops then he would probably go to jail.

If he goes to jail and the twins die from, their injury's I won't have anybody since Alison is still gone and I doubt Felix would want to have to take care of me.

If the twins die and I don't have anybody I'll be forced to go back to my parents in Arizona.

If I have to go back to them in Arizona, they're just going to start beating me like before. When Alison would go to school since they decided I wasn't ready to go to school so I had to stay home. While she was at school, they would beat me and make sure she wouldn't be able to see any of the mark's bruises and scars. Thankfully they all went away eventually.

By now I was in my secret spot, and I was slipping in and out of little space. Little me is scared of the dark and where I'm at is very dark so whenever I slip the tears start flowing again. I really wish I had brought my bear with me then I wouldn't be alone in here.

There was a loud bang making me whimper quietly. "Baby Chase" Damien called out in a sing-song tone. "I know you're in here little one"

It sounded like he was stomping around. His footsteps started getting closer. "I'm sorry you had to see all that my prince..."

"Just come out baby... I'm not going to hurt you Baby Chase"

He was getting closer.

I'm fucking scared.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤